View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 10:30 AM   #48
Panta rhei
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Artificial Intelligence Wave - it's no joke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraineeHuman View Post
Hopefully that material makes it clear how the kundalini awakening is something just completely different from anything to do with the AI "wave". I guess that one of the few connections is that with awakened kundalini you tend to become hyper-sensitive to when any kind of psychic energy is being used on you -- such as whenever somebody is thinking they want to repress you or oppress you in some way.
I completely agree, the kundalini awakening is something completely different from anything to do with this AI "wave" . Yes with open kundalini you become hyper sentitive that is so true and you tend to interpret any disturbances as malevolent. Whenever you encounter someone else who thinks malevolent about you, you feel this! Not easy to deal with this and not easy to recognize this as your own responsibility, a mirror on your way so to speak.

Quote:
I feel the description on the awakening-mind website of what's involved in kundalini was very balanced and accurate. I happen to have known a number of individuals who were very much masters (or "mistresses") of kundalini energy. Yet over the years, some of them still on occasion fell deeply into the trap of what that essay calls "the fall". This refers to the fact that once the kundalini energy has been released, you can't afford to take a holiday from daily meditation or from accepting bliss in your life daily.

Quote:
(You have to kind of stay "high", so to speak. No other experience can match this "high".) Otherwise, you'll become confused and depressed, and it's a very rough ride regardless of what level of mastery you might have reached -- withdrawal symptoms, as the essay says. (Maybe that experience, of the consequences of withdrawing from opened kundalini, is in some way similar to what the AI "wave" can make you feel?)
Yes I know exactly what you mean by this, probably I took too much of a holiday from daily meditation and what you are referring to else I'm sure that most of those negative symptoms come from our own responsibilities that we have to deal with and not with an 'AI wave'.

Also, a kundalini awakening is usually much more subtle and less dramatic these days than what Gopi Krishna describes in the video above. It should be remembered that up until less than a hundred years ago, if a person experienced a kundalini awakening even once, they were then regarded as a great guru. These days, I notice that kundalini awakenings are often so subtle they seem to be happening more on a 4D level -- though they still always start from below the person's feet, then kind of build up "steam" and move up the body, eventually flowing to the over-soul, which is about 15 cm above the head.
Kundalini awakenings must not be subtle it can be very intense, but I understand what you mean that a hundred years ago persons were regarded as a guru. Today there are a lot of persons who experience this all over the world, persons like you and me who are not regarded as gurus, it's a global phenomenon. And that's a good thing of course

And to some of us it's not subtle, it's very intense.

Sorry for my bad English, I give my best

Last edited by Panta rhei; 01-24-2010 at 11:02 AM.
Panta rhei is offline   Reply With Quote