View Single Post
Old 09-18-2008, 08:14 PM   #16
peterh
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Why never talk about the top of the pyramid: The Jesuits?

I recherche the power structure of the tyranny now a time.
At the beginning i thought that the bankers are the most powerful organization in the power structure. But this is wrong. They owe and organize all physical wealth, and it is there jop to steal all wealth from the world. But the priesthood it and was in all times the intellectual center of the tyranny. It is there jop to lock behind the physical world, and there jop to steal all the knowledge from the world. And knowledge is match more then material wealth. If you see a culture rotten in egoism, you will see all the time, the priesthood is the most rotten place of all, because priest under egoism become spiritual poison mixers, to build there sick imperials to slave all under them.

I expect the vatican is the center of the tyranny, together whit other powerful priesthoods. Or in other words, there sit the bosses of all bosses over all bosses of the mafia. (if you understand how mafia organizations work, and expand this to include all the world can over, you become a idea how the tyranny work. Many groups in permanent concurrence but whit one common goal and under a hierarchical power structure. For now, the building still is not finish and different groups fight for predominance.)
Way the vatican?, simply because it was the most successful organization in this barbarian game.

We know now there are 2 sides, the white pope in the open and the black pope in the darkness (the jesuit general).
But i expect a trinity, so there has to by a synthesis of this 2 sides, or the boss of this two popes. For now i fount no information's, who or what this could be, but i expect there is a hidden king.

Last edited by peterh; 09-18-2008 at 08:25 PM.
peterh is offline   Reply With Quote