View Single Post
Old 10-03-2008, 10:52 PM   #35
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Timeline speeds down the SPIRAL OCT. 7th

Quote:
i have to become personal when i disagree with someoneīs perspective because, itīs THE perspective expressed by that person so i have to direct my answer to THAT person in particular......... for the others to be aware with who i am disagreeing with. Thatīs what you fear.

You can dismiss my points, i donīt care at all, because thatīs irrelevant. But you cannot suppose i need to be "very versed in quantum physics, string theory, multi-dimensional realities, etc." for me to be able to express an opinion, at all. My view of the universe is in high contrast with those simplistic perspectives, thatīs all. Get over it, itīs all i can say to those of you who dislike this way of expressing an opinion that does count the same as each other.

I see, i feel, i sense, and i perceive: more possibilities, more complexity, and more unpredictability.

Donīt wish me love, please:roll1
Dude no one fears your internet muscles. Get over it. We are here to learn not try to judge and intimidate each other with forum posts. You are going to be fearing your own paradigm here in a few days if you hold onto old concepts of reality.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote