View Single Post
Old 12-05-2008, 02:00 PM   #17
JohnWdoe
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Mandatory Viewing For ALL Avalon Members.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol Invictus View Post
John,
the old testement. A collection of weird storied about things coming down from the sky and causing misery on earth, a 'thing' in the sky, a 'Babel' that 'God' destroyed because he couldn't face having us 'up there' with him.

A babel (Tower of babel fame) is an area where launches took place. It wasn't a tower, it was a ship to go into space. The alien race destroyed it because they didn't want us finding out the truth.

Sound familiar?

The whole 'lineage' thing. Why? whys that so important? the Jews seperated from the rest of the world wandering the desert for a generation.. why did 'God' seperate them? why didn't he allow Moses into the promised land after giving him radiation poisoning?

Dammit.... I want people to be nice, loving tolerant, kind caring considerate share and share alike types because they feel it is a good thing to do, not because some scare story of a big bad man in the sky who will burn you forever if your naughty so you better be good...

Jews, Christians, Muslims... followers of an alien 'cook book' to keep the masses cowed, bowed and dumbed down.
I love the concept of Babel being used as a "lift pad" that is really interesting and thank you for reminding me about that (got stuck in the back some where) i always took Babel as a child as the "jealous god", or the "destroyer of men" which to me meant the total opposite of what Christian Living was teaching me, alas, its all behind me and i have stood before everyone from Catholic to Hindu trying to be at peace with them.

I really cannot, i repeat, cannot, tell you what to believe and if you find tranquil within meditation that is your choice and i respect it, only thing i offer is to warn these people that there genuine love for Spirit MAY be used against them in the end and the only way i can see you all keeping it is to be aware it is yours and no "government" could take away what makes you feel connected to the creator, hell i think alot of Spiritualist are very intelligent i just do not want them to be used or abused because they found something good in themselves and humanity.

Id say its all about protection with me, i try my best to protect everyone of you and let you go against what these so called "masters" desire of you, just be yourself and remember we are all in this together, i know many Avalonions have left a bitter stain on the forum based on thought difference but ya know what?? if we all could sit together in a stadium and get to see each other in an intimate setting it would all be water under the bridge.

I realize that i do not hold all the answers and when i am offered a belief i like to almost create a Trinity, for instance.

Exchanger - King Lear - Myself, not in literal sense but a wonder, almost like a team ready from different sides all looking at the same picture to get a better idea. For fun i used to mush complete opposite Philosophies together and see the results of it from my perspective and in all honesty i wish more people could look at it theoretically from that point, its fun and gives the imagination a puzzle to solve.

Why is it we are so different?

Last edited by JohnWdoe; 12-05-2008 at 02:05 PM.
JohnWdoe is offline   Reply With Quote