View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 04:12 PM   #55
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Default Re: Jordanus Maximus and Why I Have Trouble Taking Project Camelot Seriously Anymore

I've listened to Jordan Maxwell a number of times and have come to the conclusion that he always says the same stuff so why listen again. Next, after the fiasco with Greer's interview (and I had people who were at that conference fill me in on the behind the scenes action who are close personal friends of Greer), that was it for me watching any more interviews. I just refuse to support slander and character assignation.

Then I looked at the world news this morning and thought how incredible tragic. One gruesome story after another all over the planet. If one were to take all of that negative information in on a daily basis it would make one ill for life. This stuff is positively dreadful.

So I have come to the conclusion that I intend to focus on creating the type of world I want to live in. I'm only just one little candle here blowing in the wind. Just one person... but you know what? Some of the beauty I have gathered together has touched thousands of lives and lifted many, many spirits. For example, my Angel thread has had over 35,000 hits and constantly receives compliments from folks about how it makes them happy. This thread was created by just one little candle flame and then happily joined by many other candle flames... brightening this little cyber corner of the world.

For what it's worth I truly believe that it is our own personal responsibility to bring, create a bit of heaven here.. where we are on this planet, in our home, in our yard, in our cyber space each and every day by adding a bit of beauty, a bit of music, a bit our our inner glow to the things that we participate in and create. I'm done with the disclosure effort at this particular level and have moved on. Now I want to know about those human type alien entities and other-worlder's who are helping humankind. I want to focus on growing things in my garden and creating beautiful food for the eyes and stomach. I want to bring a bit of light and happiness into the lives that cross my path. I want to focus on the goodness which resides in the depth of our 'beingness' and encourage it's growth in all humans. I want to share how wonderful it is to experience "god" consciousness and transcend the limits of ego driven obsessiveness. Yes, my goal is to inspire each individual to reach for their own heaven within and allow it to take root in an ordinary life in an extraordinary way. And it is because of this I prefer to bring a gift of beauty as compared to oppressive gloom. What Jordan had to say was interesting.. yet, I refuse to allow this type of negativity to impair my own creative spirit.

So, it is with great sadness I have viewed these many tragedies of human spirit that are brought to our attention (and deservedly so for we should not be unaware and ignorant), and have chosen to refocus attention on that which makes my spirit sing. Good-bye Jordan. Hello light.