View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 05:55 AM   #2075
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Excellent post.
Dew has some interesting uses doesn't it?
Since that last huge post of yours about 11's i've been starting to see that the over all scheme of things is truly a Divine plan myself... resonating with the numbers as proof.

Osiris peices can also be found hidden in the dic-tionary

Quote:
Originally Posted by 777 The Great Work View Post
There is nothing new under the sun. Nu is the egyptian word for water, so we will never find a new drop of water. This means that all can be known by looking at the nature of a thing, the zero. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed. I don't look at things as the ptw trying to trick me, its all part of the divine plain, thats why its called the ma(trix).

Nature speaks to us in number,accountability is counting your actions. It is our nature to know. All seeds in life have their time that they come forth,and our seed is no different. An ipod is a seed that comes forth in 9 months. The seed is planted in the sign scorpio, and harvested in the summer.

The attempt to raise osiris is 3 times aka tripple XXX or tic tac toe
The red cross - spring equinox, summer solstice, and finally in the sign of Leo,he is the KING OF KINGS. Man is a mirror of the SUN and moon.This very act of awakening is on the temple walls of Egypt.

I don't look at particular books,i look at number, and the bible is one of those books of numbers.We live in a world of mirrors, where the moon is reflected in a dew drop, on a blade of gras
s.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote