View Single Post
Old 01-09-2010, 02:38 AM   #256
cloud9
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

I always wonder why there are so many different versions about Jesus, I think he is the most mysterious human being in known history.
Every time there's a new book, a new theory, a new ET group etc., a new and different story comes out and somehow all of them have left me with a feeling of..... it lacks something else!!
This is the first time I have read about Mary being raped and besides for somebody who it's not known to history; where it goes all the importance of the lineage if the father is not even a jew?
At this point in this story, who cares about the lineage of Joseph is he wasn't the father? What does it mean that two lineages came together by the marriage of Mary and Joseph if Joseph it's not the father (again)?
Long time ago I read some books from a spanish author J. J. Benitez, all of them very interesting and related somehow with what it's going on at the present time, in one of his books he says Mary was artificially impregnated by ETs when she was around 14 years old, Joseph was a 82 year old widower with 6 children and those were the new Jesus's brothers. I can believe this version but not the point of Joseph being so old, they probably didn't live that long at that time.
I've read many many stories about this and most of them place the Jesus soul as one from other planet, dimension or whatever but as somebody different or enlightened, that's why he was a true teacher, he came with a big purpose to earth and he fulfilled it.

Now, this new story (abrax's story), the fact that Jesus' father it's not even from a jew lineage somehow makes it not too credible for me.
I'm not a catholic and I'm not a religious person, I don't believe Jesus is THE son of God but I do believe he was one of then greatest teachers, his message was and still is very important for humankind.
To make the story short, the abraxasinas' version doesn't not hold water for me.
With all respect.
Coud9