View Single Post
Old 09-06-2009, 03:47 PM   #25
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Default Re: Dr. Peterson Interview – A disappointment, I have to say

Quote:
Originally Posted by tone3jaguar View Post
I experienced his medical machine about 8 years ago at one of those health fairs. I had no idea that it was engineered using consciousness technology. They guy took the little pen and just like Peterson said he would run it down my fingers and my feet looking for spots that made the dead cow noise. Then the machine spit out a couple of homeopathic remedies that I should take. At the time I thought that it was just all smoke an mirrors so I never gave it a chance. I am not saying that Peterson was truthful in everything he said. However, I now wonder what would have happened if I had taken the homeopathics.

So yes, the machine does exist.
I would like to have heard much more about the background research for this machine. Given what you say here, he must have a correlative database of diseases, deficiencies, symptoms, and where they surface energetically, in order for the machine to read on hot spots and spit out remedies.

I'd like to see specifically what eastern healing modalities he/they looked at, and what they drew from them.

But I'm not sure that will be forthcoming. sounds like his thrust is going commercial with it.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote