View Single Post
Old 09-06-2009, 06:13 AM   #14
Gackt
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Dr. Peterson Interview – A disappointment, I have to say

I thought I was the only one let down by this interview. It started off slow imo and touched on a few important aspects that I thought were interesting but never elaborated on (ancient Sumerian tablets, other worldy races/ufo's etc) instead listening to this interview he talked a lot about stuff I figured most of us would probably have known about. Then at the end he says "search on google and you can find this information and everything you need" lol okay.

The most interesting part of this was when he got into the whole information field and in depth discussion of the neural pathways and acupuncture techniques and a machine that helps to diagnose any illness or ailment. I think if he can build these and sell them for 99.00$ whereas doctors and physicians already have these for thousands, there's something wrong with that picture to me.

Oh yeah, he also says he was working for the government and at age 10 or so he was building advanced technology? and now, he's building a laboratory, and working on his own saucer? Is it just me or am I the only one who thinks that's a load of ********? Years ago he was building computing technology that makes our modern computers seem like relics....okay sure. He said he was going to show us a quantum chip but it never surfaced, let me guess - too sensitive for the PTB? He also takes credit for other advancements. I dont know, there wasn't too much that seemed new or jaw dropping to me other than the acupuncture part. And honestly, that's not any kind of high level whistleblowing info.
Gackt is offline   Reply With Quote