View Single Post
Old 09-14-2008, 10:28 PM   #27
johnlear
Project Camelot Witness

Default Re: ISS - International Space Supercenter Shopping Mall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patti View Post
@ bigfatfurrytexan

No, I have not read the entire post. Maybe I should have.

@ Mr. Lear and Earth

I am sorry if you got the impression that I am a somewhat doltish person. I can assure you that I am not.

But who knows, if Aliens do exist - and we should not put this thought aside and label it "fantasy" - there might be an opportunity for these extraterrestrial beings to do some business with earth people in space.
Those Grays who experiment with us might just be a selection of a whole race of Grays . For example, only their scientist would come to earth. I am sure they also do have families, leisure time, restaurants...so the thought of selling "Alien stuff" should not be dismissed

Patti,

The U.S., China and Russia and a few other countries have been doing business with aliens for over 60 years. They have provided our advanced technology most of it consisting of weaponry. Your 'quaint' concepts pf families, leisure time, restaurants and maybe 'keyrings made on from the rings of Saturn' are not quite accurate.

The grays are not experimenting with us. They are responsible to keep the containers lubed, oiled, serviced and free from harm until our scheduled death. They don't have families, leisure time, restaurants, nor do they sell items like, "I got abducted and all I got was this lousy t-shirt". They are highly advanced cybernetic organisms. To call them 'scientists' would be to exponentially underesitimate them by a factor of a thousand what they are here for an what they do.

There is a lot of good reading material you could inform yourself with on Camelot and also on thelivingmoon.com.

Thanks for the post.
johnlear is offline   Reply With Quote