View Single Post
Old 03-23-2009, 10:21 AM   #1276
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: _AVALON LOUNGE_ Open 24 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens and Doves View Post

Yes, that's an Emmy. My brother won five of them for some post production work he did years ago. In my last post, I left a link to the arts committee I co-chair which is the public's rep to them and other entities that are normally hard for most people to get attention from.

As I mentioned in an earlier post, the Emmy lady is holding up the electronic communications grid of the world. I see it as related to the stargate device that Dr. Dan Burish spoke of.

I had a contact experience about 11 years ago and shortly afterword, I had a vision of the courtyard at the TV Academy whre the actual Emmy statue stands (very big and beuatiful) at the cross roads of Lankershim and Magnolia in North Hollywood as being a meeting place for people like us (and all people who aren't hiding in their houses) in a time of a great event... like a truly mass sightling and/or civic emergency.

The vision is related to a couple other I've had through the years and seems like they just happened yesterday. I'll never... never forget them.

Paul
Wow Paul thats really impressive, great to have you join us here.

I think that the Emmy statue will probably be in my dreams after reading your vision.. thats very moving.
A work colleague of mine was in hollywood 2 weeks ago, the girl he was travelling with slipped on a star on the walk of fame and broke her arm! silly girl..

So the Emmy globe is a representation of the global power/communications grid huh? A present from Mr Tesla to the future.. That is interesting.
Thanks for sharing.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote