View Single Post
Old 01-03-2010, 12:48 AM   #5
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Default Re: The Good, The Bad & The Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANCOSO View Post
I have few 'Friends' on PA. No, not really. I've got more than enough 'flesh & blood' friends.
Anyway, 2 of my Avalon friends (2 out of 6, mind you...) were banned. One of them was (is) P4BLO, someone I thought was a very funny, open minded - & quite active - member.
And then one day he did something wrong & he got banned.
Untill this very moment I wonder what it is he did that got him banned.

So, dear moderators, perhaps it is a good idea to start a BANNED LIST thread, where you put the Avatars of banned members & the reason why they were banned.

Make it an 'Archived Thread', in which way any direct communication (reply) with the moderators, on this topic, is impossible.

Because I do want to state here that the decision to ban a member should not be an issue to be endlessly discussed, but respected, as long as it is done in comform with the rules.
I can fill some of the story in Tran...

Pablo ended up posting offensive pics of what eventually ended in women fondling themselves.

Before that he was a accused of witchcraft by a few other members which seemed to drive him to even "edgy" antics.

I had thread going about how there should be limits and used some of the stuff he posted as an example.

Which in retrospect...I threw even more wood on the fire.

He then went back and put the on every post of his.

Not quite sure what actually got him banned but I believe these are the events leading up to it.

I hope this helped...SG
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote