View Single Post
Old 01-30-2010, 01:21 PM   #352
enemyofNWO
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: THE WATCHER Directional Change

"The time is ripe for the start of disclosure protocols but beware, an agenda of manipulation, interference and downright meddling is in place and will include deliberate psy-op procedures to swing public opinion towards accepting that the whole issue is not worthy of serious consideration. "

How "disclosure " cannot be worthy of serious consideration when the criminals in charge have committed so many crimes against humanity in the last sixty years or more beats me .
From countless numbers of assassinations , to imposing their own stooges in government , useless wars for nothing (oil ) when the technology is available do do without , controlling technological progress and bumping off scientists who found too much , telling fibs about history , science , space research
space travel , UFOs , aliens reality , mind control , MK ultra and so much more . They will never convince me that is is not worth knowing .
Are " they " pushed by incoming events to some form of disclosure ( on their own terms ) ?

Thanks Watcher for telling us all this . My best wishes .
enemyofNWO is offline   Reply With Quote