View Single Post
Old 10-14-2009, 07:22 AM   #86
Noela
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The second coming of Jesus, beware of it...

Thanks for your kind words, Steven.

I certainly don't profess to know how Christ will return. I do feel the Bible is a remarkable book - collection of books - and I have come to feel recently, that it is nearer to the truth than we may realise.

I copied a quote from David Wilcock, and this seems like an appropriate
place to include it. This is obviously coming in the middle of a
discussion. Check it out on www.divinecosmos.com- "Those Pesky
Time-Travelin' Dinosaurs", transcript of his radio show on Myth or Logic
Radio - 24/6/09.

"So this again goes back to the 2012 concept and the idea that there are very much real vortex effects happening on the Earth all the time. Enormous gaps of linear time can be traversed very quickly depending on where the cycles are. And this makes it all the more likely that the most radical prophecies that have been given in some very reputable sources about what's going to happen when we go through this shift may be true.

That includes the Bible. There's quotes in the Bible that say the mortal must put on immortality, and that which is corrupt must put on incorruption. Two are walking in the field and then there shall be one; this kind of stuff.
So the Bible actually spells out interplanetary climate change. It says 'There shall be signs in the sun and in the moon and in the stars. And upon the Earth distress of nations, men's hearts failing from fear of that which is to come. The sea and the waves roaring.'

So they describe all the Earth changes. They describe the social upheavals we're experiencing now. And they say it leads to what we think of as physical body becoming immortal and basically that we go into this sort of exalted state."

Here endeth the lesson.
Noela is offline   Reply With Quote