View Single Post
Old 10-13-2009, 08:27 PM   #81
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The second coming of Jesus, beware of it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheObserver View Post
My humorous fantasy 'Jesus coming back' scenario is thus:
Jesus comes back in a ufo (the same one he ascended into) to stop the battle of Jerusalem just before the first shots are fired,
and he has Mohammed, Krishna et al with him as well.
Who knows what's coming? But that may not be so far fetched Observer. There may indeed be a deception play out for humanity, a test, lessons to be learned. There may indeed be a Jesus copy show up in a spaceship or something of the like and attempt to convince us that the ET's are the God's.

Personally, I see that we are in a bit of a movie, only the script writer of this movie is God, so it's going to be more exciting than any movie you've ever seen, and it is more of a choose your own adventure movie than it is set in stone. I think we are coming up to a climax of the movie, which personally I think is going to be a grand ol' time, and yes, it may involve a deception on a Jesus lookalike showing up and leading us to the ET's of some sort...

Now I also believe in the second coming of Christ, and like Steven, I believe it is not about a man coming outside of us, it is about a consciousness coming in us, in the people. I believe the true second coming is the coming of the Christ consciousness and there will be many on this planet who express it like Jesus expressed it. It will be up to the people whether they follow the false leader outside of them, or the still small voice inside that is leading them to the kingdom that is in them here and Now, the kingdom of the Christ consciousness, or at least a much more enlightened consciousness where it is clear that life is interconnected and One.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote