View Single Post
Old 10-27-2009, 10:42 AM   #14
m1*
Banned

Default Re: Barbara Olson is Still Alive

Quote:
Originally Posted by swordsmith View Post
That eye colour change tech looks rather crude, from the point of view that the pupil would always be the same size, if you look at the implants, they have a hole in the middle, so the implants would not expand and contract with pupil dilation. Weird.
My sister was given some type of glaucoma medication that as a side effect had the tendency to turn blue eyes permanently brown. I guess that would be the way to go in the blue to brown case.
Re the Barbara Olsen thing, what about height / weight voice etc? Where did this original info come from, please?
The original info was speculation that I had had been introduced to me by a friend. So, I went online looking for pictures of the two women. I found two pictures that were of roughly the same angle. I studied the facial structure and concluded that it is the same women. Then I decided to go one step further and trace some of the lines on Barbara Olsen's face. Then I super imposed the lines over Lady Booth's face to demonstrate what I could see.

I also see a lot more that can't be easily demonstrated with crude red lines.

ie:

- Head shape, same
- Pointed chin, same
- Widows peak, identical location
- Nose bridge, same
- High cheek bones, same
- Brow furrow, same

It's the same woman. Period.

I can't find any other pictures of information on "Lady Booth". So, I had to search around for one that's about the same angle of "Barbara Olson". I don't know how tall Lady Booth is. I don't know anything - but what I do know is that that she has identical facial characteristics as Barbara Olson, and the fact that she is MARRIED to "Barbara Olson's" husband really seals the deal for me.

Lady Booth is Barbara Olson. End of story in my books.
m1* is offline   Reply With Quote