View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 06:43 PM   #3300
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12DnAHelix View Post
I am personally going through a pretty rough patch. I have wiped my posts from this thread and wiped out my facebook network.

I am, and have always been nothing more than a failed visionary who fell through the cracks of society and civilization, damaged goods as well.

A white trash loser who isn't employed, lives on the streets and eats at a soup kitchen doesn't have anything to offer you enlightened souls.

I will keep my 12 dna strand heart-soul-star cosmic mandala, multi-universal cosmosphere and 144000 thousand faceted core crystal delusions to myself.

That's probably where they are best off, to be taken to my grave with me.

Here after my birthday on the 23, I am going out into the desert up through at least the equinox.

My computer is also on the verge of collapsing ...

My life is the story of hopes and dreams that never become manifest, no matter what; my awareness and the mandala has been nothing more than a curse on my existence.

I wish you all well with this endeavor ...
I will not be contributing anything further, nor will I be returning.

I apologize for having intruded and interfered in what you all had going on.

-Daniel

AstralWalker will just have to accept that my word is no good, and if my word is no good; what part of me could be any good - no part.
Hello Daniel,

I do not oft make an appearance these days, except in cases where I feel I may offer something in the way of service to another. Cerainly this is so in your case. I offer an excerpt from LLresearch.org and the link to the full session archive:

"It may be that there will be a day, there will be a week, there will be a month, or there will be a year in which one cannot honestly say to oneself that one’s whole heart is in one’s service. Upon these occasions, it is well to be consoled. It is well to realize that in order to serve, the self must be gathered to itself. And this very often requires moments of rest. It requires pulling back, and without judgment allowing the self to follow that which it finds diverting; allowing the self to seek solace where solace may be found. The very act of making this allowance is itself a spiritual act of very great significance, for in that gesture, one acknowledges also that one still abides, that one still is upon the path, that one still has set the intention to be of service to others in precisely that way it is given one to be."

LINK: http://www.llresearch.org/transcript...2010_0102.aspx

My best to you. I love you. I am sorry. Forgive me.

Jonathon
Jonathon is offline   Reply With Quote