View Single Post
Old 02-23-2010, 03:57 AM   #1240
Lionhawk
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Ask Abrax of what I have spoken of in his thread? Did you even consider why he did not want to have a conversation as to what I posed to him? I was also actually "nice" about it and not as confrontational as you put it. I have seen other way more confrontational comments in this thread but you never even mentioned any of those. But since it would appear that I am near attacking this Dragon and someone you feel more in alignment with, anything I say is going to be more amplified in your mind. Why is that Anchor? I'm just curious as to how you play this game.

As far as what I know, I am not the only one who knows. However I do bring something to the table as to a soulution and for the most part none of you who have this new alignment with Abrax here see that. Now that tells me there is a spell on you. And I can not write what some of my scans have shown me about this thread and some of the participants.

The reason why I don't say it all out and put it on a silver platter for you is that you also have your free agency I must respect that and I have given enough big clues here so that you can actually go validate it for yourself. Again don't take my word for it, but go prove it. If you want the real data, go prove it. I am not here to spoon feed you or anyone else here. That would be disrespectful and would lack integrity if I was to do so. Get the data in the first hand so that no one has to convince you other wise in the second hand. In other words, get real. I really thought you of all people could handle that. But that is not what I see is being reflected back in this thread.

And by what responses and energies I am picking up, apparently I am not the only one here and many don't really want to say what they really feel because they seen from the past what kind of reactions they will get back. And it is because they care and know what side of the fence they are on. Not the lukewarm like Jesus spoke of as he would spit that out first as compared to knowing if it was cold or hot.

I may have said I know but I have never said to take my word for it. I always say don't take my word for it because I want everyone to find that validation for themselves. You've taken that way out of the context of what or where I stand, for the record. Everyone who really knows me here will also tell you that. So where the hell did that come from? Fact is I want people to know what is going on and it isn't a game here as some type of fictional drama between polarities that you just read about. The ones that only want to see love and light are blanketing their horrific memories. They are in essence the most wounded and I really don't blame them from everything I have seen. But always remember there are different domains of knowing in a soul's life. I guess the Arch types refer that as cycles as well.

Point is I am in the now and have done much work in remembering who I am. I am not going to deny who I am because someone has a prejudice and think that warriors suck. If it wasn't for a lot of the warrior cast I am aligned with, many things would be much worse. Look at the records and see it for yourself. Personally, I hate war. But I defend what I love and if anyone has a problem with that, tough. I have paid my dues and I don't need to be disrespected because I chose to defend that. I don't need to be spat on because I have served the Creator. At least I know who I serve. Which leads me to a question as to some here and who they serve. I also don't have to point fingers as some of you here have already pointed your own finger onto yourselves and if you think no one noticed that, then you are blind. To think just because we are not all Einsteins here, you are smarter, is one of the biggest jokes in this Universe. And that joke is on you.Intelligence is just an aspect of Creation. It isn't the whole ball of wax. Do some tuning work on that.

Problem is that many are still sleeping. And you may think what I have spouted off as a dream. I am not here to take you away from dreamland. It is your choice what you do with that or as you define it. And you will surely be limited if all you can see is 3D data. It will keep you asleep. That is how the second hand information highway has been used.

As far as young Dragons go, was not said in disrespect. Just an observation as compared to other Dragons I have known. Just be what I had written in the construct of that sentence. Ask him.

Well then, Anchor, you haven't tested your fear in this other domain of knowing. I always have tried to keep people from it, but you know what, to hell with that from now on. The door is opened and you choose to open one of the door and keep it opened here at this forum. If you are as good as you try to convey with your subtleties , then by all means step on through. Just make sure you bring an extra pair of britches.

What shocks many here is the double standards and who it suites. I have seen other threads closed for much much less. And although I am not into slamming threads closed as I do support free speech, I am really surpirised by the past history here as compared to what you all are allowing now. It doesn't seem like your normal ways of doing things.

As far as starting my own thread, that idea is a dead horse on life support. Let me just put it this way and you can read between the lines if there are any lines. I did start one thread and it got slammed closed. I learned my lesson. Now I appreciate you suggesting that I should start one again. As that would take the pressure out of this thread if I took myself out of this one. But all you had to do was ask. So this is what I am going to do. I am just going to bow out of this one as I have only asked for a fair handshake as to integrity, and I didn't get that despite my efforts. Good luck with this thread. May you all learn many valuable lessons from it.

I know when to detach.

God Bless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Lionhawk,

It is true I cannot recall at the moment ever having met a "real one" - to me they have all been personae/personifications. I dont deny that. I am not entirely convinced I even know what a Dragon really is and am keen to learn - at least in terms such as you and abraxasinas appear to refer too, and even then you are not in complete agreement with eachother.

I might point out that you have not really been forthcoming about any of this stuff either. The deal with you is: "I know, you dont, take my word for it". I shall attempt to cut to the bottom of what I think you have said in more paraphrased detail:

1) I, Lionhawk, know about and have history in dealing with Dragons

2) Abraxasinas does not totally conform to what I know about dragons - he either isn't one or "must be a young dragon" that doesnt know a lot about what it means to be a Dragon

3) Dragons are not nice and destroy humans and if left to it, themselves.

4) You are all potential chicken dinners - take it or leave it - caveat emptor. Don't expect me to haul your ass out of the fire, even though I might do that anyway because I am here to help.

In case you havent worked it out yet, I am not scared of either Dragons or Dragon wranglers. There is a reason for that, and I am guessing that you probably know what that is.

A..

PS: You added stuff to your post after I read it and wrote this, my comment above does not address that.

Last edited by Lionhawk; 02-23-2010 at 05:16 AM.