View Single Post
Old 01-05-2009, 10:09 PM   #11
Czymra
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Now's the Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by doodah View Post
the paradigm hasn't really shifted yet.

First it shifts in you, then it shifts out there. That's how it works. You change, then your world changes.

so much already feels archaic ...
if we follow our heart this year, the window will remain open for us...
follow your heart, it knows where it's going ...

It's unknowable, what will be the catalyst that will kick you forward. It could be anything, a learning, an event, a vision. If your heart hurts enough and it becomes unbearable to stay inside the old paradigm one second longer, that's when you can step out. Outside, looking in, you may still not know where you are headed, but you know where you are NOT headed. You've done it before, stood on the edge of the abyss and jumped, with the faith that you would be caught up and held and protected. And it was true.

There's a tremendous power in this time. All who have responded here can feel it. And it is true -- there's nobody in charge, no permission to be asked. We are creators. We do not need permission to do our job.
I meant 'my paradigm' rather than the one. Maybe that's a wrong use of the word.
However, your quote about getting sick of the old paradigm might hold some truth but I don't think I can see either enough pain or necessity to move forward, yet I want to. I know this will come by time and I have gone through the very same changes that Humble Janitor described.
I just don't feel like the change is big enough. It's still the same, different colour. (Same **** different day.
Czymra is offline   Reply With Quote