View Single Post
Old 02-24-2010, 12:37 AM   #231
truth and integrity
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Why making God unfashionable never works..

Before I asked why making God unfashionable never works, I had asked myself why 27 million people in US suffer from major depression, while others are tormented by anxiety disorders, addiction and many more. Why I could observe this blank and empty gaze on so many faces, faces devoid of any emotional expression. Why people are loosing their ability to think critically. Why there is so much suffering and pain. And my heart was broken. My quest led to mind control. I think I have found today a missing piece that put my doubts at rest. I have been watching a response of Dr. Lewis to Dr. G. Well, assistance professor of social science at MIU who does research on Transcendental Meditation and Unified Field Theory. Dr Well said: “The goals of TM and technology of Unified Field theory is to create human life according to its design and to restore to its potential…. to restore to human functioning what is being lost” He was talking about potential and happiness but his face was a mask with an empty and soulless eyes. Do I want to have that kind of happiness? Absolutely not. On contrary, Dr Lewis’s face was fully alive with vibrant and soulful eyes. His response is a quintessence of my search. Dr. Lewis said: “The tragic is that in the name of simple technique of relaxation and in the name of science, the American people and the people of all nations of the world are being sold a way of the occult which literally ask to remove and abandon himself from critical thinking, to give up conceptual though, science, history, doctrine, and Bible and live himself open to any influences which may come along. Literary, there is a possibility of demonic influence as Jesus warned many time and many scripture recorded. Loosing one’s intellectual and conceptual thinking and blowing one’s mind literally not on drugs but in meditation is a theory that reality is not conceptual but experienced with blank mind. God wants us to love him with whole heart, soul, strengths and mind”.

Our mind matters. To love God in spirit and in understanding.

Love to you all
truth and integrity is offline   Reply With Quote