View Single Post
Old 02-13-2010, 08:27 AM   #1108
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hippihillbobbi View Post
Dear Abraxas --

I'd just like to "run-this-by-you" to be sure i've got it straight ..... so Abraxas/Sirebard (2nd order) and Hans/John (3rd order) are the same soul/entity as TonyB, who is currently individuated in third-density ..... ?

You are making it too complicated Hippihill!
YOU are all orders, but only able to process the energies (or densities) relative to your REMEMBRANCE of your SELF as shard (or hologram) of All That Is.

Basically, 1st Order is unattainable, as this implies complete resonance with the Prime Source as a UNITY of All That Exists.
You can experience this as a NOW moment and many 'enlightened ones' have done so and called it 'eternal bliss' or 'nirvana' or whatever.

The Prime Source has defined itself (through its Logos/Intelligence/Word) as MIRRORING its own ONENESS in its own MANYNESS.

Take a mirror into a forest say and look into this mirror. You will see your own self AND many other things in the forest, say trees and birds and foxes.

This image then is like Prime Source looking into the universe to 'SEE ITSELF' as many things, including itself as You.

YOU in 2nd Order is 'above' the realm of the 'archangels', seraphims and cherubims (and certain ETs); as the latter imply the archetype of the 2nd order without external polarisation.

3rd Order is then polarisation externalised, such as angels and demons/devils as etheric and higherD forms able to interact with lowerD forms in polarisation, such as humans and ETs and flora and fauna.

So the 'masterplan' engages the concept of allowing 'fallen logii/words/egos' in the lowest dimensions (what is known as 1-2-3 densities) to 'work themselves up' to the 2nd Order of the internal polarisation.
This is why Jesus says:

John.10.34-35: 'Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I SAID, YE ARE GODS? If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scipture cannot be broken;...
1Corinthians.5.3: 'Know ye not that we shall judge angels?
how much more things that pertain to this life?'

So then YOU or TonyB or Mr. Smith or Miss Jones are in some order below the 3rd and graduate to a higher order in 'walking in' on himherself in REMEMBRANCE of hisher individual logii coupling to the cosmic Logos (of the 1st Order).

In the case of TonyB; a certain 'dispensation' from a higher order then allows this 'walking in' to EXTEND the soul-remembrance, say in manifesting the archetype of the bisexuality in the he becoming a heshe (recall the sexchromosomatic quadruplex of the conception Y0X1+Y0X2+X0X1+X0X2).
So YOU or anyone can in fact 'ascend' to 2nd Order through and by the coupling of your lower order individual logos with the 1st Order Logos (which you know as the Word coupled to God in John.1.1).

and, if the above is correct, i'd like to ask what is the correlation between orders and densities? e.g., what densities are Abraxas and Hans? i think i remember you replying earlier on that in 2012 "you" expected to be ascending to 4th density positive ..... i guess that was the "you" labelled TonyB? does this imply the "automatic" ascensions of Abraxas and Hans as well?

Abraxas=Sirebard Beardris are 2nd Order in the 12th dimension (of Thuban);
This cosmologically encompasses OmniSpace of densities 10-11-12-(13=1) to clo0se thye dimensional/density continuum.
Densities and Dimensions are cosmologically identical (see for example tone3jaguar's website); but are subject to 3-tiered spacetime definitions in translation, rotation and vibration for 9 spacedimensions and 'connector' time dimensions (4)-(7)-(10)-(13=1).

3rd Order of the externalised polarity archetyped so becomes defined in say the 9 Mayan timelords in QuantumSpace; where however the actual physical manifesto of this polarity is restricted in 6D (reference the Ra material say), because dimensions/densities (7)-8-9-(10) are vibratory and do not allow for archetypical antiprinciples (see 24 Elders thread of Abraxas).

So you find many many ETs and Gods/Goddesses in QuantumSpace aka the 'etheric' in some labelings.

4th Order is similar to 3D, but more dense and so more physical in terms of materiality and so encompasses the so called 'astral' of dimensions (4)-5-6-(7) as the HyperSpace and also the familiar LineSpace of dimensions 1-2-3-(4).

All of Prime Source's 'intelligence' became dispersed at the birth of the universe in the 1st dimension and then manifested the LineSpace in the commonly understood cosmogenesis of the terrestrial science, cosmology and asrophysics.

This then was the 'Fall' of the higher orders, rather poignantly related to the 'mundane' physical sciences and quite without ETs/archangels warring against God to be 'chucked out' of 'heaven'.

But for millennia, the harmonised cosmogony could not be understood in 'mundane scientific' terms and so the higher order entities became associated in metaphor with the REAL intelligence of Prime Source and as defined by the Logos (this is why God allows Adam to name all the animals in Genesis.2.19 - Adam being the metaphysical archetype (as Cosmic Man=Purusha=Adam Kadmon=Pigeradamas=Vitruvius=...) for the physical Jesus as the One Logos, then multiplying in the Universal Christening in the Many, including all women through hisher 'redemption' of Mary Magdalene as the archetype for all womanhood -descending with himherself as herhimself.

Then, one more thing for now, AA .... following is a quote from your last reply to me which i didn't quite "get." would you please explain more specifically why this 1600-day timeline between Aug. 4, 2008 and Dec. 12, 2012 is important? (i realize it has something to do with the fulfillment of Egyptian-Mayan-Christian prophecy, but how exactly?

[I][I]"For example there are precisely 1600 days between the nodal mirror day of August 4th, 2008 to December 21st, 2012 {Revelation.14.20}."

Thanks so much, as always, Abraxas.

hippihill
The 1600 days are made up of 1335+265 days; 265 days being the gestation period for the starhuman baby to be born on the Mayan nexus date.
Therefore, Gaia will become impregnated with the Manyness of the Second Coming on the anniversary of the Resurrection Day April 1st, 2012/32.

AA

Last edited by abraxasinas; 02-13-2010 at 08:30 AM.