View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 10:55 PM   #351
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Default 2012 / Endgame

Hi Bill,

Lately, I've been thinking more and more about the ascension issue. It seems like at the beginning PA/PC was inclined twoards the Bill Green "groundcrew" concept of self-organized communities that ban together, share resources, technology and knowledge and create some type of a workable sustainable lifestyle, as there won't be a fiancial system that anyone can depend on.

On PA (as well as some of the other 2012-related forums I watch), some people are of the opinion we will just ascend into 4D/5D space, and thus won't have to worry too much about practical things like food and shelter. As a skeptic, it's unfortunate that most of this info is channeled/intuitive as it is not completely possible to authenticate the source.

Over the last few years, I've been split between these two views. I've known for a while that the world economy was about to implode and that it won't be possible to repair. One thing I haven't been able to shake is the intuition that there will be some type of ascension, although it's hard for me to conceptualize whether it would be as if humanity as a whole ascends in that we learn to work together without violence, develop free energy, and remove the Illuminati from power and replace them with a system of equality. The alternate scenario is some type of individual ascension where some of us make it to a new earth, others stay behind, and the majority of people choose to incarnate elsewhere.

This latter scenario sticks in my mind as I've observed that there seem to be a large variance in the personal evolution of people on this planet. It seems there are a minority of people who are aware and have open minds, are spiritually aware and developed, and are doing what they can to manifest a better world. And then, there seems to be a majority who don't get it, don't want to hear it, and are completely attached to the status quo that is being fractured day by day.

I'm curious to hear your personal views on the endgame. Do you have any insider information on or from the people promoting 2012 as personal ascension? The sources that come to mind are Drunvalo Melchizedek, the insiders for Maya prophecy, and the Cosmic Awareness Consciousness (www.cosmicawareness.org).

I appreciate all of the time you have put into PA/PC and for stopping to answer our questions.

-- sjkted

Last edited by sjkted; 12-15-2009 at 03:51 AM.
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote