View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 09:18 AM   #37
DenisSelivanov
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: JAMES WingMakers- WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emman View Post
I concur with this post. I regret doing a 'lol' on my previous post towards ROSEKAMINSKI regarding "get back to reality". I actually was very moved by George Green's initial interview on Camelot. But, I react somewhat cynically and jaded when I hear someone declare something to be "reality". Not that I don't think Green is not a valid witness to his experiences, I realize that I cannot become too attached to a notion of what I believe reality to be based upon someone elses experiences and words. Green's subsequent interviews are rather alarming like Bill Deagles. I respect their viewpoints but after a while I find that I need to set aside what they say and not become attached to their views. My lol reaction was really saying, are you sure Green is reality?

The James interview has added another wrinkle in our collective views of what we think of the PowersThatBe and the underlying control of the world. James is pushing the envelope of our paradigms much in the same manner that David Icke with his reptillian shape shifting Illuminatis (when I first came across Icke I had to walk away shaking my head and didn't look at his material for several year later), to Alex Collier, to Billy Meier, to Edgar Cayce, and many other people who have brought to the table information that shakes up our view of reality as we think we've known it.

Are we not in a period that is breaking down the old paradigms? I believe that in the next years that follow we will be seeing things that will defy our expectations of what we belief to be so. Just when we think we have a handle on things, we will be revealed to another aspect of what is going on that will blow our minds. It will be a period that will likely challenge any notions we have of "reality". As these sands of reality shift underneath our very feet, we may want to keep a sense of openess, flexibility, emotional neutrality, and flow to whatever may come up.

so what are we going to do next Brain

DenisSelivanov is offline   Reply With Quote