View Single Post
Old 11-15-2008, 06:20 AM   #17
china2012
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: walking in two worlds simultaneously/split awareness!

Walking in World One
What I feel and see is just the symptom of everything. The essence of my existence is trying to approach the true of knowing: Am I really know or not, or how well do I know? It is the desire to see beyond the fur from the back of a dog in a distance that makes me alive at this moment. So if walking in the world is not a duty, my life shall not is slavery, and every calling of changes is great when greatly pursued. Reality then is transcended from an encapsulated mind-space and human physical embodiment as a temple into something new- multidimensional coordinate system from where we collect infinite reference points, a roadmap and initiatives to passionately shake the next World.

Walking in World Two
The multi-dimensional parameters is universal, and its aspects deal with between the extreme diluted & broad and the extreme densified & compact, one is hard to penetrate another, which is our common belief. However, I heard it from somewhere: 'everything You want to know You already know, be still’. Does this figurative language can help appreciate our reading skill? There is no victimized pet, no played flee in dog fur, we are our co-creator hypothesizing the idea of 'throw monkey wrenches…' as well conjuring up for chaotic force... which is given evidence that when my soul fell asleep the two worlds disappeared....A simple solution to its racking pain would it be to climatize the ceilings and to turn my eyes away from the understanding human existence as 'confessions of a working stiff' that sort of 'to be of Use' mentality, into something more practical: men for the sake of getting peace and enlightened, forget to live, start to play.

This change of perspective will transcend every crippling fear of changes into something enjoyable and even desirable..and to regulate our lives at every turn into balance, to resonate with the true of 'situation doesn't matter, it's the evoluton that counts'.

Be still!

Last edited by china2012; 11-16-2008 at 09:17 AM.
china2012 is offline   Reply With Quote