View Single Post
Old 11-08-2008, 08:47 AM   #142
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Miracle Mineral Supplement.

One explanation of using MMS on Skin found on the internet:

Quote:
Use MMS for healing sores, burns, wounds, psoriasis, eczema, cancer, ringworm, acne, rashes, staph infections, athletes feet, and a hundred other problems of the skin.

In order to do this follow these instructions:

Obtain a 2 ounce mist spray bottle. Most drug stores sell
empty spray bottles. Put 20 drops of MMS in the bottle and 100 drops of
citric acid and swirl to mix, wait 3 minutes and then fill the bottle
with water. You now have a spray solution that is equivalent to 40 drops
in 1/2 glass of water in strength. This solution stays fresh for about 3
days. The reason it stays fresh for that long is because of the
strength. Once it is diluted in the body it rapidly disintegrates. Or on
the skin, it disintegrates as it drys. Once you have made your solution,
you should spray any sore about once an hour or every two or three hours
all day long. Allow the solution to dry on the sore. In case of a rash,
spray it on the entire rash. Rinse off with clean water in the evening
before bed, dry, and re-spray before going to bed. In case of babies
under 2 years old I would suggest that you dilute the solution at least
twice or start out with only 5 drops of MMS instead of 20.

The MMS in the spray bottle will seldom ever cause stinging or burning
or pain, but it can happen. If it does, pour out 1/2 of the liquid in
the bottle and fill it with water thus diluting by 50%. If it still
stings, do the same thing thus diluting it again. Continue this dilution
until it doesn’t sting.

In one person out of a thousand persons with skin problems, the MMS may
sting badly and the problem will get worse. If this happens it is
probably a condition that you have had for a long time. This is very
rare, but it does happen. Don’t feel badly, there is a cure. Look under
fungus protocol on this web site and follow the instructions. It will
soon be gone.

6-Fungus Protocol

It would have been simpler if MMS had been able to handle everything in the disease world, but there seems to be a fungus that MMS simply doesn’t touch. In fact, MMS seems to feed the fungus. This fungus can occur in the feet. It is not athletes feet, it is much worse. All the athletes feet sprays and powders do not touch it. In can occur on the skin, and it seems to be much worse than any other skin infection. In itches and burns terribly and it appears to be under the skin as well as on the skin. It makes the skin slightly puff up, and it looks bad and it gets worse. It can last for years. I don’t know if it has ever been fatal, but it seems to be very bad and sometimes it can get into the mouth and gums and cause much suffering. It also happens on thehead where it causes havoc.

This particular fungus reacts to MMS with a stinging burning pain. It will almost always be worse after being treated with MMS. Your feet can be so bad that you cannot walk.

Luckily this particular fungus is rather rare. It does not happen in very many people. However, I have included it here as I do not know any other treatment than what I am about to tell of.

So if you have athletes feet that will not go away, or gum disease that MMS will not cure in one week, or skin disease that just can’t be treated successfully, then this is what to do, and don’t worry, it won’t do any harm.

Go to most any health food store and buy a jar of Aztec Clay. In foreign countries they have other clays that will work. Mix this clay 50-50 with Vaseline (petroleum jelly). Then smear it on the various areas. If your problem is in the feet, smear it on the feet and cover it with thick socks. If it is on the skin, smear it on the entire area of the infection. If you do not use the Vaseline it will not work very well. Vaseline makes it contact the skin and tissues and does something that makes it work much better. Only in the mouth would I not use the Vaseline and even there if it didn’t work otherwise I would still use it. Just brush your teeth with the Aztec Clay powder just like using any particular tooth powder. Brush them gently, but three or four times a day.

The fungus infection should clear up in about one week. However, I would keep a light coating on for a month or so. This treatment has helped a number of people so far.

One more thing: There is always the possibility of getting a similar fungus infection inside the body.

If the MMS does not solve this problem, Jim Humble recommends using a Silver Solution of which there is many websites. In my opinion, the FDA approved oxygen-wrapped, nano-particle silver is the most evenly suspended and effective type available.

FREE Download of Part 1 of Jim Humble's book at authorized website below:

http://www.mmsmiracle.com/hereforhealing Low cost shipping rates, including worldwide.

~ Click on ABOUT MMS and scroll to near bottom for link to FREE Download and more information regarding the use of MMS.

MMS Professional™ and Miracle Mineral Solution, Professional Grade™ are registered trademarks of PGL International, LLC. MMS Professional™ is the only professional grade MMS on the market, manufactured by an FDA certified GMP compliant Nutraceutical company and packaged with the utmost attention to safety and quality. Look for the MMS Professional™ label, as provided at the website above, when using MMS or recommending this product to your clients or customers.

Please see past posts by peaceandlove for more protocol and usage information.

Last edited by peaceandlove; 11-25-2008 at 12:41 AM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote