View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 03:27 PM   #15
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Default Re: Who's afraid of Virginia Reppie?

Quote:
Originally Posted by onawah View Post
Well, I resonate with part of this, but not all...

I don't resonate with the 2 earths theory, however. I think it's just going to take a long time for much of humanity to catch up to this new reality that is unfolding, but it will happen in time, and the natural DNA upgrading process that is going on will assist. Those who can't handle the higher energies will be incarnating elsewhere, on planets that are young enough to endure the rigors of 3D reality, while those here who have "figured it out" will set the example for the catcher ups to follow, which is part of the compassionate work required of 4 and 5D graduates.

Gaia is an entity who is ascending herself, and what becomes of the soul of Gaia in this 2 Earths theory? For whatever my opinion is worth, I don't think Earth wants or needs for her spirit to be split into two, and I don't think any part of her deserves to have to endure anymore desecration, or could stand anymore of it, for that matter.

I prefer my Earth to be whole and capable of taking along the souls with her who are ready to learn to live on her with reverence, and ready to refuse entry or permission to stay here to those who won't or can't, because she's earned that, and it's her due. In any case, I for one can't bear to think about any part of Earth having to endure more of what she has already endured in the last century, so there's no comfort in the 2 Earths theory for me...

I'm hoping 2010 will be a year when I find true balance at last, and then hopefully it will be matter of just staying the course until the next step makes itself apparent.

Namaste.
Thanks for your post, Onawah.

The thing I think is easiest to forget, is that we are on pioneering ground once again. What we're creating now is new, and how we (including Gaia) go about it is up to us.

My understanding is that our own ascension this time around is different from previous such attempts. This time, we're not actually going anywhere at all. Many have demonstrated through their postings that they believe all the suffering and hardship is coming to an end with this ascension from 3D to 5D. That some sort of rescue will end the misery. There is no rescue. It's all up to us, because it IS all us. The suffering and hardship and misery is all internal. There is no "out there" for this to be impinging from. This is simply where we've been playing for various reasons. We're not escaping 3D for greener pastures elsewhere. We're bringing the greener pastures here and opening up the new home for our higher aspects to reside in here. We're bringing heaven to earth, in other words from another model.

The original plan, as I understand it, was that all the doom and gloom disaster scenarios were actually what were planned. 3D earth was going to be destroyed, and we were all going to die, and ascend into 5D just like that. But we appear to have changed our minds and taken on a much more ambitious, and challenging process this time. All those old prophecies were once true, but no longer. That is not happening. At the higher levels of our consciousness, where we are at one with all these great beings of light here to assist us, we decided to do things differently. Not take the easy way out and ascend like the snap of a finger. We decided to grow into our multi-dimensionality without necessarily going through a death cycle, because we thought we could handle the extra responsibility of transmuting the lower frequency energies we'd created in order to provide contrast via the splits into polarity.

We had to shut our higher aspects, including our perceptions and abilities from those levels off, for the most part, in order to be able to play here at all. If you could just intend something to be different, you'd do that. So you shut off most of your intention so you can play, and have challenges and surprises.

And just as our plans have changed, so have Gaia's plans changed to align and harmonize with us in what we plan to create for ourselves. Gaia was once going to shuck off her body as well, and move her primary consciousness into her new 5thD etheric version of Earth. But we aimed a little high and fell a little short in our ambitions. So now 4D and 5D are going to be much to stressful for those who've been wallowing around in the densest of the polarity energies and drama of old earth, and these beings who've remained too immersed in the old energies will need a provision left for them to finish their clearing and healing in such a way which will not infringe their free will. I see what we've done as a rather elegant solution. Because free will can not be infringed, without tremendous consequences. It's a universal law. So these sleepy heads had to be left a playing field upon which to wrap up their games on their own schedule.

So now, Gaia has chosen to accomplish her ascension the same way we are doing ours. She is readying her new 5D body (not physical) just as we have been readying our 5D light bodies. Many of the ascension symptoms we have been experiencing are a result of our alterations in our DNA and energetic bodies, plus the fact that our new higher frequency consciousness "seats" will not harmonize with our lower frequency baggage we've accumulated over the eons of our play in this dimension. The result is we must clear out our baggage before this process can complete. And that is really the biggest hold back at this time. Our baggage. Our Karmic baggage. Our regrets, and grudges. Our imbalances and disharmonies. Our service to self impulses, and other ego driven attitudes. Our extremely out of balance lower frequency emotions. All of this must be cleared before the ascension can go forward. And when it does go forward, it will appear as though it's happened in the blink of an eye. Except that for many of us who've been doing our work, nothing will have changed, because we're already mostly there by now. what will probably change when that switch is thrown, and nobody knows, because the energy is not yet set (this is so exciting), is that the veil will be universally drawn away. The veil will dissolve. For those of us who've been bringing up the rear, there will probably be the option of maintaining a personal veil, but it will no longer be a universal type of quarantine. Right now, the veil is in place for all, and it requires great effort and hard work to pierce it. Only a tiny fraction of the population here can do this yet with anything close to full perception. (I'm not one of them. Only partially. But my wife has no veil anymore. She sees and hears anything and everything she puts attention on. It's sped my ascension up by hundreds of times what I could have done on my own.)

So Gaia has birthed a new body, and it's now under construction to provide a suitable environment for us and our newly regenerated light bodies. Yet just as we still have our physical bodies, Gaia still has hers. And just like our bodies are going through some pretty interesting changes as we lighten our loads, so is Gaia's body. This is what many will experience if they choose to take a wait and see attitude towards the advice that they not live at sea level. We can expect some sloshing around and shifting of land masses. Nothing like what was once in the shift energies that prophets of old read the signatures of. But still pretty challenging if you expect a normal life. We need to be alert and aware and listen to our intuition and Gaia's pointers. She'll warn us whenever she can. But if your been in labour, or been with someone who was, you know that contractions can come on very suddenly. She's doing her best. She's so sweet. Gaia came into my consciousness some time back and we had a chat. She's is such a motherly being. So caring and loving. I'm still all warm when I think about it. She said she hoped people would listen to the advice about many coastal regions being unsafe. She said she'd do her utmost to minimize the effects on her beloved human beings, but it will be impossible to avoid altogether. And she's also maintaining "relief valves" near many of the locations which will change rather dramatically. Like in the western Pacific region. All the earthquake activity around the pacific rim and acting as safety valves, releasing the pressure in manageable bits instead of all at once. Let's say for "hypothetical" purposes that Lemuria of old was due to rise from the Pacific ocean once again. If this is done over several years, people will have lots of opportunity to get out of the way. The less than bright will rush in and decide they own the new islands as they spring up, but that won't end well for them. The islands will become the mountains on the new continent.

Anyway, The two earths are in different frequency ranges, which are being held to an overlapping range for now, to faciliate the transition from 3rd to 5th D underway. Right now, we are in both the 3rd and 5th, with the 4th acting as bridge. And Gaia has consciousness frequency ranges spread throughout the dimensions just as we do. She's ready to do her part as needed by us, over all the future ascensions we'll be going through, beyond the 5th D and all the way back to our oneness with all that is, eventually.

The major idea is that our seat of consciousness is what this shift is really all about. For the longest time now, we have seated our aware consciousness in this 3D world, and been living out the polarities and restrictive lives of lower frequency existence, in order to have the fullest experience of these things possible, and to take all we learn back to our true home as part of all that is. Our next target is 5D as the seat of our consciousness. But this time, we are striving to bring this 5D seat home to where we are now. Instead of us going there, and abandoning here, whatever that means to you, we are staying here, and bringing that consciousness here to us. We're bringing heaven to earth, in other words. And Gaia is accomodating us in this grand endeavour.

I should also say that I'm up against the same barrier everyone who tries to talk about this is up against. Much of what I'm describing, is not in 3D in anyway. Yet that is where we interact. Yes we interact on all of our higher strata of consciousness as well, but we've gotten used to the 3D interaction to the point of dependence. what we know at higher levels, can not be known at this 3D level of consciousness. What we use here in 3D is our rational mind. It "works stuff out" using models it creates for this purpose. It tries to supply "understanding" through modelling. It uses comparison and analogy. It says "it's like....". But the long and short of it is, that the description is not the thing described. We can never have an accurate model. Because if it was accurate, it would be the thing, and therefore in violation of the physical law of "one space...one thing". Two things can't occupy the same space. If our models were accurate, they'd cause the complete destruction of themselves and the modelled thing through violation of this law. So we approximate. We discover what it's "like", and use that to increase our knowingness. Knowing bypasses all of the modelling, because knowing is accurate. But then if we could just know, we wouldn't be able to experience the joy of learning. That darned veil again. It's had it's uses, and served us well, but I'm hoping more people will step up their clearing work and take out the garbage so we can get the new world built and bring it online.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote