View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 03:46 AM   #458
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by halebox View Post
So you feel my origins are from Thuban or just my hearts intent? What species populates the Draco star system? Also Ive witnessed many luminous orbs floating in the sky in the past couple years sometimes groups of them in daylight. Sometimes appearing minutes after looking into the sky above my head. Can you give an opinion on these?
Hi halebox!

In regards to orbs. The 'veil' of the 5th dimension is thinning. The manifestation of energy from hyperspace (the astral dimensions) begins in the form of thoughtforms as consciousness in space
(technical details are at: http://tonyb.freeyellow.com/id185.html);
attaining the nature of light, such as your orbs.
Then the lightforms will become coupled to density functions maintaining the lower dimensions in the quantum physics of the awareness parameter (df/dt) coupled to the space-consciousness of the observer (Volumexawareness=consciousness).
From this then plasmic forms of matter can 'materialise' and from that the hybrid state between matter and light (technical restmass photon or axion) will eventuate in the unfolding of the 5th dimension.

In regards to your origins on Thuban, the following excerpts from the Thubanese 'master' might help in elucidaton:

(03) Jesus says:
"If those who lead you say to you: ‘Look, the kingdom is in the sky!’
then the birds of the sky will precede you.
If they say to you: ‘It is in the sea,’ then the fishes will precede you.
Rather, the kingdom is inside of you, and outside of you."
"When you come to know yourselves, then you will be known,
and you will realize that you are the children of the living Father.
But if you do not come to know yourselves, then you exist in poverty, and you are poverty."

(77) Jesus says:
"I am the light that is over all. I am the All.
The All came forth out of me. And to me the All has come."
"Split a piece of wood – I am there.
Lift the stone, and you will find me there."

(113)
His disciples said to him: "The kingdom – on what day will it come?"
"It will not come by watching (and waiting for) it.
They will not say: ‘Look, here!’ or ‘Look, there!’
Rather, the kingdom of the Father is spread out upon the earth, and people do not see it."

Abraxas