View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 11:10 AM   #310
abraxasinas
_

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post

I have to say, that looking for answers..one must look to the right source. To look for an answer outside yourself..you should be looking for a validation...not the answer. As the answer is inside you, and always has been.

At this time in our evolution..there are many people coming out with "answers" and many are valid. I am not here to disprove or prove anthing on this thread. What I am here to say is...you already had the answer. You know what the truth is. So to look for answers on this thread..or any other source outside of yourself..should be for "validation" only.

If you do not get that validation....you should be looking for the answer within.

This is only my opinion...and take it for what it is worth. But before you start gearing up for something as important as our collective evolution....be sure you are on your true path, and not the path of someone else. As it is your soul that is traveling this evolution..and it is your truth you must follow.
Hi Brook!

I agree with your generalization of how one should seek, evaluate and experience all data.
All answers are indeed within you - as is the 'Kingdom of God'.
Yet, the Individual Seeker is within an environment, and the feedback of this environment can both be of hindrance and of support to the seeker.
In the greater perception all hindrances and supports are of benefit of strengthening and enhancing the individual seeker of finding herhimself.

Blessings to You

Abraxas