View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 03:50 PM   #1865
Firedrake
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: X men - 5 Dollar Ft. long Subs-cryptionite

Hello all, this is an amazing thread btw. I believe this 'code' is a representation of siphoning the infinite into symbolism, and what is being done here is eXposing how this symbology has been twisted and flipped around to confuse and entrap the masses.

I just stumbled across this e-book by R.A Schwaller de Lubicz called Esoterism and Symbol (1985)
Here are the subjects listed in the contents:

1 Esoterism has no common measure with deliberate concealment of truth.
2 There is in man a cerebral intelligence and also an innate intelligence.
3 Cerebral intelligence depends upon the the recording of observed facts.
4 Intelligence-of-the-heart is purely a function of experienced innate consciousness.
5 Fundamentally, consciousness has two aspects: one is the result of comparisons, the other of identification.
6 Everything that lives, moves.
7 Appearance is the dualization of a single principle and defines nature, or living spirit.
8 Becoming, or formation of substance into matter, is the mystery of reflection.
9 When classifying becoming into kingdoms, genesis is time, matter or formed substance is space.
10 There are two possible functions of logic, one cerebral or mechanical, the other vital.
11 The definition of anything whatsoever in the natural or physical universe is innate consciousness.
12 The disaggregation of any being can affect its quantity through analysis or "mechanical logic."
13 Innate consciousness is inscribed in matter and is subject to all its transformations.
14 The faculty of "hearing" instinct and translating it in the brain is intuition.
15 Rational universe and metaphysical universe do not exist as essentially different entities.
16 Everything in the universe represents one of the possibilities immanent in the Source or Word.
17 The symbol is a conventional representation. The hieroglyph is direct, nonconventional writing.
18 The Kabbalah, as revelation of the esoteric meaning of the Testament of Moses, has given rise to a very false notion of esoterism.
19 Esoterism is not a particular meaning hidden in a text, but a state of fusion.

If anyone is interested pm me and I can tell you how to get the e-book, as well as two more of his works: The Temple in Man - Sacred Architecture and the Perfect Man (1977) and Ancient Egypt, Science, and the Evolution of Consciousness (1978)

I hope everyone is finding their own way of grounding themselves with these intense energies we are experiencing; especially given the time of season.

Keep up the Great Work

-Love and Light-
Firedrake is offline   Reply With Quote