View Single Post
Old 02-26-2009, 05:34 PM   #4
futureyes
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Spiritual Telepathic Communication

yes indeed surial ... in the old days it would have been labelled possession ... i went through a period of time when i felt an overall compassion for people who were locked up and the key thrown away because they were merely connected ... and yes ... worse things had happened to others prior ... i my self have had a few past lives whereby my lives were concluded by those who judged ... thank goodness we have evolved ...

i believe once we've had a few profound experiences of what we initially might call coincidences ... we then begin to unlock the feeling that there must be 'something else' occuring within this illusion ...

we then remain open to something else ... then something after that ... we then WANT to remember ... becomes like a curiosity of the heart ... and soon we tap into the magnificent flow of source ...

it is in our nature to do so ... the challenge is to allow that what we experience is who we are ...

i have been open to these experiences since i have memory ... lesser at some points when swallowed by illusion ... for the most part though ... quite open and i have always assumed this connection i have was of the norm ...

and it is ... we all have immense profound abilities beyond our five senses ... these senses are really so miniscule in comparison to what we really are able to tap into ... it is extraordinary to say the least ...

in my experiences ... telepathic communication encompasses many of the five senses we know and then some ... its vastness is infinite ... not limited like our senses are ...

an 'idea' can be conveyed within a feeling to another ... no words or emotion is required ... and yet ... what is received has more clarity than any language could ever describe ... AND ... takes a lot less 'time' to do so ...

and when received ... i do so within my being ... not of my mind ... somehow what comes my way seeps through in wholeness ... not just of the mind ...

i have also felt an upswing of our tapping into these abilities collectively in the last two years and very much so have i felt the energies driving this to be since the start of this year ... and i also feel this will continue to rise ...

i very much get that the five senses we have become so dependant on will slowly shift and take a back seat to other ways of knowing ... feeling ... and experiencing ... all in part of moving forward to the new ... the old won't cut it anymore ... too outdated

fun times ahead ... we just need to feel comfortable with turning our taps on ... allowing new things to flow ... be flexible ... expand what we 'think' is ...

and not be fearful of it ...

we then begin to feel oneness with all ... has to be the most fulfilling feeling there is ...

there are no coincidences ...

futureyes is offline   Reply With Quote