View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 05:51 PM   #7
rosie
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Where's the proof of re-incarnation and past lives…

Well, after making some Hungarian stew and putting it down for my youngest son to eat, who was 3 1/2 at the time, he took a bite and looked up with a smile on his face to myself and his older sister, and said...

"My other mom made food just like this" it's good, isn't it!

And,

I just had a customer come in for a print job a couple of months ago, and out of the blue he told me he should be dead, he died after an aneurysm had
blown in his brain. It took them 3 minutes to get him back.

When he realized he was back in the hospital bed, he cried, as he told the doctors and nurses that they just ripped him away from his grandmother, and where he was, he was not in pain, and he was very very happy, the most happy he has been in his whole life.

He had to go for therapy after that, as a very deep depression set in, because he would rather have been not brought back to life.

Now, his wife was by his side when he was telling me his story, and she agreed to it all, she even looked sad for him.

And,
I am trained in palliative care, and during my volunteer work in this area, when my clients were very close to "going home" there would be many conversations between them and whom ever they were close to, who have already passed on. Smiles and tears of happiness would wash over their faces, and you just knew, that they were in fact "going home"

This is some of "my" proofs, but I have many more, and yes, it can be hard to believe in, if you do not have any experience with it at all.

It is just one of those things.

love & light
rosie is offline   Reply With Quote