Old 09-29-2009, 01:11 AM   #153
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Default Re: Something is a brewing, HMMMM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
Yes, I risk being banned for sounding the alarm. But, I've been
wounded before.
I was out of town for the day visiting family gathered from 5 locations. Now, I'm playing catch up.

No one will be banned for respectfully sounding the alarm. No one has been banned from here for a long time. Don't call names, don't make personal attacks, don't make statements that look like threats to those not familiar with your intent. Say what you need to say "With Respect". Kerry does not condone any kind of censorship, nor any kind of senseless banning. If you want to warn, warn! Ridicule is not respectful - no one deserves that. Each is on their own path. Some will resonate with Tone3jaguar, some with Tango, some with Lionhawk, some with MyPlanet2 or Anchor. Some with parts of what several have to share.

Please stop bashing each other with the ridicule stick. I know each and every one of you is capable of respectful disagreement, some have just exercised that muscle more than others. Some have been wounded in ways you can barely imagine. Yes, some show more ego than others - do you have to shout it in their face every time they poke their head up to share?
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote