View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 02:06 PM   #6
ewhite
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: blood groups, dna and its relation to 'now'

I personally believe you are on to something, for the past few years I have been following Dr. Peter D'Adamo advice on what certain blood groups should eat. For instance I am A+ according to his research I should have very little meat because my blood group was considered to be a cultivator type. When I eat meat my body aches and seems to reject it.

"D'Adamo groups those thirteen races together by ABO blood group, each type within this group having unique dietary recommendations:

Blood group O is believed by D'Adamo to be the hunter, the earliest human blood group. The diet recommends that this blood group eat a higher protein diet. D'Adamo bases this on the belief that O blood type was the first blood type, originating 30,000 years ago.

Blood group A is called the cultivator by D'Adamo, who believes it to be a more recently evolved blood type, dating back from the dawn of agriculture, 20,000 years ago. The diet recommends that individuals of blood group A eat a diet emphasizing vegetables and free of red meat, a more vegetarian food intake.

Blood group B is, according to D'Adamo, the nomad, associated with a strong immune system and a flexible digestive system. The blood type diet claims that people of blood type B are the only ones who can thrive on dairy products and estimates blood type B arrived 10,000 years ago.

Blood group AB, according to D'Adamo, the enigma, the most recently evolved type, arriving less than 1,000 years ago. In terms of dietary needs, his blood type diet treats this group as an intermediate between blood types A and B. "

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_type_diet

I personally think that a persons blood type could be of more importance, instead of just a fluke. I can say that after I greatly minimized red meat, my awakening progress hastened. My mind was much more sharp and I had many more lucid dreams. I have a friend who is O and his body rejects fruits and veggies and they make him very lethargic . Anything that minimizes being lethargic, I feel contributes to "awakening."

I am very interested in where this thread may go, thank you for starting it.

-E
ewhite is offline   Reply With Quote