View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010, 08:58 AM   #23
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: * * * emergency alert * * * federal reserve under lock down conditions

Quote:
Originally Posted by AscendingStarseed View Post
I think somethings up....with everything Fulford and Christopher Story is printing it seems PTB are on the run. Everyone seems to have a slightly different version...but it appears that something is going down.

Their fake pandemic sure didn't pan out...

Although the earthquake in Haiti seems to be serving their interests.

What bothers me is the visceral hate I hear coming from international media towards America, it's never been so bad. With all the crimes against humanity that our leaders have committed, then add on persistent acts of war against China and Russia it only seems logical that at some point this country will be attacked. The allies teamed up to stop Germany invasions...to think the international community won't get fed-up with our invasions, torture, chemtrails, financial trickery etc...is crazy.

This country is not immune to invasion...especially since we've been left unprotected with our troops spread thin around the world no one is left at home to defend American soil. It's even rumored that Chinese and International troops are already on US soil in underground bases and on National forest reserves.
True.... so we'll just have to make sure that the entire world understands that we as individuals and citizens are not the ones invading or occupying their territories... it is simply a few temporarily in power acting out an agenda without our consent, and any support shown is because of media propaganda that has temporarily hidden the real invasion reasons unbeknownst to us. Besides the entire population is quite armed to the hilt and will stay that way.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote