View Single Post
Old 12-08-2008, 05:16 PM   #9
historycircus

Default Re: Planet X/Nibiru Proof - Where is it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
I suppose personal witness testimony is invalid as well?

I personally know someone who went to the Vatican Observatory in Arizona and saw it through their telescope. However, I would think you would be more concerned about bouncing along the rim of the galactic center with all types as astroids and debries streaming into earths atmosphere along with dimensional rifts then Nibiru. Even without Nibiru, there could easily be another pole shift (scientifically proven has happened in the past). Check out the Horizon Project. Very enlightening.
This planet has been bouncing around the rim of the galactic center for about six billion years - no one has proven that our changing proximity to it causes anything, at least in terms of mass extinction here on Earth.

Pole shifts are natural - scientists have found several instances of pole shift and possible reversal. But if our last glacial maximum had anything to do with either, I take solace in the fact that our caveman ancestors, armed with clubs, rocks, and the latest in loin cloth designs, survived it just fine, and actually used the reduction in sea level to migrate into the western hemisphere in great numbers. Bet that was a cold hike . . .

I worry about anything labeled "truth" coming out of the Vatican, sorry.