View Single Post
Old 10-28-2008, 07:05 PM   #31
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Stretching the Spirit- Ascension symptoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by mudra View Post
Ascension sypmtoms

As I have seen people mentioning some of these symptoms here and there across the forum I want to post this so that if you find it relevant you can have a better understanding of what is really going on inside yourself....

For me, my interesting and ‘strange’ symptoms appeared about 15 years ago with their peak about 8 years ago where I experienced literally a symbolic death...
Thank you mudra for this! I've seen a very similar list of "symptoms" once or twice, and I have to say that it helped a lot to have that knowledge when I needed it. I did experience the majority of those things at one time or another.

Your mention of a symbolic death 8 years ago caught my attention, as I too went through the same thing at that time, just before 9/11 in fact. Since then, I've been entirely "reborn" and have had many and accelerating new experiences.

For those who have not begun to go through this process, that above list might look like New Age foolishness as it once did to me. For those in the midst of it, it is certainly helpful to know that what you're going through is not unique or unexplained. Certainly few people will experience ALL of the list. Some might even experience few or even none, I don't know. But most go through a process of being torn away from old paradigms, and it can be a painful thing, more so if it seems to make no sense.

So once again, my grateful thanks to you for sharing this.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote