View Single Post
Old 10-18-2008, 05:34 PM   #38
NancyV
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Real Mer ka Ba, not the new age disinformation.

Hi Carol,

I was an initiate of Thakar Singh, one of the 3 self proclaimed successors of Kirpal Singh of the Sant Mat path. My husband and I were living on the Big Island in North Kohala when Thakar came to visit in 1980 and we began a 7 year practice of the diet and meditation. It only took me a couple of months to begin leaving my body and I did so at least 3-4 times a week.

Almost right away I dismissed the rules and went my own way in the other dimensions. One is supposed to repeat the mantras, to be wary of various powerful beings with agendas and basically follow a certain protocol. I found that I didn't need or want anyone elses rules in order to deal with other beings, both benevolent and malevolent, but was better off being mySELF and learning my lessons in my own way. It took me about 6 months and many adventures which were blissful, extremely scary, and everything in between, to discover the ultimate weapon and incorporate it into mySELF and my travels. After that nothing ever scared me again and there was no further danger. The weapon was to surrender to love. The words do not really give a full explanation or feeling of what it is, but that is the only way I can describe it. This love is not the emotional human love, but is far beyond that, and nothing can defeat or even threaten it on any dimension. It gives one absolute power. Of course that "power" is not used as a normal weapon, but it defeats all weapons. It does not destroy, but it does change other beings, so in a way it destroys evil (which is not really evil but imbalance).

After leaving the practice of Sant Mat I totally stopped using the inner meditation method and in fact TRIED to stop meditating completely, but my kundalini became very activated to the point where I had to take several showers a day to "cool off" and I felt like I was constantly breathing fire. I had to develop my own form of "meditation" or focus for these energies and it was quite an interesting experience for a few years. Also the practice of kung fu helped me greatly.

I used pranayama but in a strange sort of way, through jumping on a mini trampoline and speaking different intentions or "blessings" out loud. I used to laugh a lot about the absurdity of my "mini trampoline meditation method"! Afterwards I would sit with open eyes until my sight expanded to the point where I saw the energy of my surroundings. I suppose I was raising my vibrational frequency enough that I saw much of what is always going on but that we don't normally see. Interesting beings would often appear, sit in my living room or walk into my bedroom. I could see very far away in great detail, which I called farsight. It was sort of like having a very powerful telescope except that not only could I see across several miles but I would also feel the energy of what I was looking at. I saw many "UFO's", balls of light, rifts in space/time looking into scenes like monks chanting and other things, and also had some experiences of merging with the earth, telepathy, etc.

This lasted for about 3 years and probably wouldn't have ended if I had not met my present husband. Without going into any detail I will just say that our relationship was so intense for the first 6 months, that somehow it managed to put the fire out or at least dampen it for the last 13 years. I had many things to do in the world and I did them.

Now it is beginning to come back again. It is a process of focus and unfocussing at the same time. Difficult to explain but easy to feel.

Letting go of any belief systems and in fact most beliefs, including believing what anyone says about almost anything, is a great aid to empowerment. I have found that when I was engrossed in politics, conspiracy theories, judgements, ANY BELIEFS, any attachments to outcomes, that it has disempowered and limited me. I do not disbelieve but I do not waste my energy believing, nor will I allow a group mentality, group fear and group judgements to affect me. Beliefs are a trap which create hope or fear. Both emotions are equally limiting, keeping you in a cage of your own making.

There is no evil, no guru, no saint, no christ, no god more powerful than you.

Nancy
NancyV is offline   Reply With Quote