View Single Post
Old 01-01-2010, 12:39 AM   #570
AnarChrist
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill Ryan's thread

id like to say something briefly.

Dane Tops, like so many other 'whistleblowers' on this site, does not give his real name. Bill and others make great claims about how fantastic L Ron Hubbards work is.

I am not here to be confrontational, but i am genuinely concerned about this.

They tell you all the bad things that have been said about him are a smear campaign, yet this is being said by faceless and nameless people on a forum over the internet. (excluding Bill) why is it that i should believe this? Why should anyone?

You can, btw, do some real research, ie, look up his court case files when he was sued by Jack Parsons and ordered to pay him back over 20 thousand dollars (though only paid him about 1000 of it) that is a *fact* that can be *proven* in the records.

His wives and son wrote a *book* about his selfishness, at a time when they faced great opposition, and would have benefited much more so from a monetary not to mention safety standpoint if they had wrote a book saying what a swell guy he was.

It is my opinion that he was at best an exceptionally selfish man, lost in his own fantasy world, more concerned with fame, fortune and self glorification than he ever was about anyone else.

I have said i may be wrong, so i submit this with all due respect, do not take mine or anyone's word for it.

All this talk talk talk and you know what, i could say alot of whatever i felt like too, if i were an anonymous person on the internet hiding behind a pseudonym im sure it would be easy to say alot of whatever i felt like.

I now have great doubts about the validity of Project Camelot, either it is purposeful disinformation, (which is the far worse and unforgiveable possibility) or else a case of being lost in the labyrinth. I tend to believe the second one more so at this point, as Kerri and Bill seem sincere, which if the case, i wish you (Bill) and Kerri the best.

Do the research people. That is all i am suggesting. Beyond that, if you wish to, in my opinion only of course, remain in ignorance and be lead down this path where Ron Hubbard is some kind of great, heroic guy (?!?!?!?!) then go ahead, i gladly wash my hands of this whole business, hey, do whatever you feel you need to. We all have the freedom of choice, right?

IMO, the truth is within you. Everything is as it should be. All that we can do is submit to the divine plan, which is moving right along with or without your belief or acceptance.

There is no force on earth or in this universe that can cause harm to your Spirit, it is up to each of us, alone to decide from a moral and ethical standpoint what we will do and what choices we will make. Stop looking for the bad guy out there. We are all given the karmic lessons we need in order to learn at the very time we need them. Forget about all the conjecture and conspiracy. Come from the heart with absolute sincereity, gratitude, humility, and trust and YOU CANNOT GO WRONG. EVER.

I apologize, i realize this is not a question, i will no longer be posting on these forums, my peace has been said, you may if you wish, breathe a sigh of relief on that account.

P.E.A.C.E.

OneLove~*

Last edited by AnarChrist; 01-01-2010 at 12:43 AM.
AnarChrist is offline   Reply With Quote