View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 12:33 AM   #24
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Galactic Federation Public Service Announcements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gita View Post
As far as I can gather, anything with ‘federation’ attached to it is supposedly false light. George Kavasillas himself said that he was given much false info by the false light but in the end was shown the ‘truth’ and distinction between ‘federation’ and ‘council’. I’ve also come across other writings that confirm the same but unfortunately as I do so much reading, I can’t keep up with references anymore and I just go along with what feels right with me.

The only definite thing I can say that no matter how much good intentioned one says they are and that their info and channelling is of the ‘true light’, if they go on about humanity being saved by ETs or some religious messiah, then it’s best to run the other way as only us humans have free will and choice and we’ve also been given the tools to discern. This to me means that only we can save ourselves by taking responsibility for ourselves and not to look outside of ourselves to be saved. This is not to say that we can’t ask help from benevolent beings for guidance and guidance only.
A good example that comes to my mind is right after WWII, the American soldiers came in with guns and butter, to use an idiom. They were not sinless saviors, and people had to work to rebuild their country, but those soldiers were the equivalent of the Galactic force coming in, in many people's minds.

Unfortunately the spiritual healing work was not coincident with the material boost. I'm working to make "next time" more balanced.

best,
gnosis
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote