View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009, 11:15 PM   #99
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Jordan Maxwell Interview Thread

Man, I'm still procrastinating here... I find it quite addicting to speak with people about subjects I'm passionate about. How many people in the day to day world are as interested in truth seeking as Avalonians? Not many... But balance is the Way.

Yes Beren, I see you and I are in agreement on a great many things.

What I have personally discovered from my own perspective, is that every single human being is a Son or Daughter of God, that all true spiritual masters such as:

Jesus
Gautama Buddha
Confucius
Yogananda
Krishna

etc.

Are all on the same team and they are all trying to help different groups of people who were at different levels of consciousness, with different cultures, to come up higher past the illusions of this matrix we are in. All of their number one points was the same:

Give all you have to God, and God will give all it has to you. You will be reborn into the higher state of consciousness where you will inherit life eternal rather than being stuck in the matrix where the dead bury the dead over and over... You are a co-creator, you are an individualization of the One and your heritage is divine, but in order to receive what is truly yours, the kingdom of heaven, you must give up the illusion of who you think you are based on the matrix, based on the illusion of seperation, the human ego, and then you will be reborn into the reality of who you are beyond the matrix...

Anyway... point is, Bladvatskey and Hall were pioneers, they didn't have the full truth, they screwed up in some places most definitely, and any of this lucifer business is clear evidence of that, but they also shined the light on a lot of things and basically brought forth new ways of looking at spirituality and consciousness other than the way that vatican and fundamental churches had been keeping secreted away for centuries.

Sure some took teachings and misused them for the darkness, such as Crowley, but there was some goodness in the teachings too... and they led to good things.

Anyway, muslims, christians, atheist, hindus, agnostics, people from all walks of life are going to raise their consciousness and remember they are the Christs. It's all about remembering who we are beyond duality.

ok enough... ramble ramble
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote