View Single Post
Old 09-19-2009, 12:59 AM   #19
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Lucifer: Deity of the Elite

Thank-you RedeZra. Has the Quaran been redacted as much as the Bible? Did Roman Catholicism create Islam? Is Roman Catholicism the controlling force in most religions...including New Age religions? Is Lucifer the controlling force in Roman Catholicism? It's as if the entire world is on a leviton train...and Lucifer is the engineer and the conductor...and this train isn't stopping for anyone or anything...including Jesus Christ and the U.S. Constitution. They have both become hood-ornaments on this hell-bound leviton train. My solution is to infuse the U.S. Constitution with the principles and concepts contained in the Teachings of Jesus...and go global.

I keep seeing a church in California...in my mind's eye...with a group of well-dressed and very solemn people meeting in a classroom...with Lucifer. Lucifer is dressed in black (with a long cape)...and looks sort of like the being in the Stargate video in a previous post...except older and very cold and stoic. Lucifer is wearing round black-rimmed glasses. The subject is theology, governance...and transition of power. The conditions have finally been met...which require Lucifer to transfer control of the solar system (I think) to the human race.

Lucifer is furious...and is arrogantly hissing 'We had you fooled!' 'What took you so long!' 'We didn't think you could do it!' 'You got out of our grasp just in time!' 'If you only knew what we had planned for you!' 'OK...you can try to rule yourselves!' 'Good luck! You're going to need it!' 'If you only knew what we've been through because of you!' 'If you only knew what we've had to do to keep you alive!' 'We were good to you!'

With that...Lucifer rises...struts out of the room...and into an elevator...which descends to an unkown sub-level...boards a waiting leviton train...travels to Pine Gap, Australia at twice the speed of sound...and boards a mothership...filled with hardcore followers (humans, reptilians, and greys)...destination - Sirius. The date: December 21, 2012.

I'm sure this vision is a figment of my imagination...but who knows...eschatological reality may be stranger than my fiction. Einstein said 'The universe is stranger than we think. The universe is stranger than we can think.' What was Einstein referring to? Did Einstein receive instruction directly from Lucifer...which gave the human-race nuclear weapons...to exterminate the human race? Did Einstein 'think God's thoughts after him(or her)'?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 09-19-2009 at 01:26 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote