View Single Post
Old 09-27-2008, 12:50 AM   #10
JohnWdoe
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: for ground crew NOT moving anywhere

Many people simply don't have the money to move or the resources which can make them maybe feel helpless...

I cannot tell you how many "agents" on infowars or prisonplanet that are saying "arm yourselfs for the coming mess". Well it seems they do not want to leave and would rather fight and maybe die to protect what they feel is their own, all i can say to those people is "i cannot stop anyone of you... your all adults" so lets be realistic and NOT fight, realism is all i can offer to save lives its up to someone to make the choice.

Personally where i live ill be ok and can maintain food and water easily (fishing rod and clear lakes) it all comes down to if i can catch a fish and maybe get a deer if ALL else fails. If i did hunt i would use every bit and give it all back to the land (my home has many native ancestors who i admire) they have taught me alot.

Maybe ill go get some nice pictures taken with them for you all, i could get headbands and other various decorations for anyone here who wants something made by there hands. Just send me a message if you so desire.
JohnWdoe is offline   Reply With Quote