View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 06:25 PM   #1219
hippihillbobbi
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Hi everyone --

I'd like to thank Anchor and MyPlanet2 for their wise words and harmonizing vibrations. Discussing multiple facets of an issue should always be a vital ingredient in our authentic spiritual growth, as long as it's done with mutual respect ..... with care to honor one another's divine essence. Thank you not only for reminding us of this truth but also for so beautifully modelling it for us.

Abraxas

A few more questions from me:

1) i think i may have asked something along these lines earlier in the thread, so forgive me if i just haven't quite gotten it yet. What i'd like to ask about is the necessity of acquiring esoteric (often "secret") knowledge, as well as embracing what some may call "new-age" or "occult" spiritual practices (lucid dreaming, astral travel, chakra-cleansing, etc.) to the prospect of a successful "ascension" to 4th/5th dimension. IOW, what if you've never read any "esoteric" texts outside mainstream theology (of any stripe), or ever consciously attempted any of the above-mentioned types of spiritual exercises ....... but you DO try to love God, yourself, your neighbor (including your enemy) and your planet as well as you can ....... and you DO maintain an active "relationship" with what you perceive as God, the Source, the Creator of all that is, trusting innately in Her/His intimate love for yourself and each particle of the universe ..... is this ENOUGH to raise the 3-d vibrational frequency of the person to enable his/her Ascension?

2) I'm curious about "saintly" people who have died in the modern era, e.g., Mother Theresa, Ghandi, Martin Luther King, Padre Pio, etc. Have they "ascended" yet, or are they waiting for the general Harvest in 2012, or what?

3) In several places on this thread you have stated that we each must "eat Jesus," and the last time you referred to this you even said "eat Jesus physically" (or something like that). I doubt you were saying that we should all participate in a Eucharistic liturgy, as do Catholics, Episcopalians and Lutherans who believe Jesus to be TRULY PRESENT in the bread and wine. So -- could you describe (again, i guess!) exactly how we are to "eat Jesus physically?"

Thank you as always, Abraxas.

hippihill

Last edited by hippihillbobbi; 02-22-2010 at 06:29 PM.