View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 07:50 PM   #9
Kamikaze
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Official Share Your Lucid Dreams Thread

Reoccurring dreams have something to say. If you don't get it or understand it will probably repeat.
Though there are cases you just "label" a dream important even if it isn't and as such may feel it's important and subconsciously as you treat it as important you repeat it ending in a bad cycle of maybe not so useful dream.
You yourself decide if there is anything of worth in that dream or not.

I regard dreams as real as reality. It effects your surroundings or people you interact whit. But as many people disregard it or forget about them you are quite free to things you want.

I would regard there are 4 different levels of dream reality. Non-lucid, Lucid, Shared and Astral.
I had these 4 options as buttons to press on like a computer screen looking out from my view in a lucid dream not long ago. There was a "exit" button also to wake up. I have been in lucid mostly , though I tried the shared and lucid switching when I had these options at my disposal. When I went for shared, every dream character poof and disappear until I clicked back unto Lucid dream, I could click back and forth these and same would happen.

Whit that I can say there are many dream characters when your in your non-lucid or lucid dream worlds. Creations of your own mind and subconscious. The shared lucid world is like a intermediary place where you can travel about the dream world or share dreams whit others if you so want. You can go and talk to others if they don't deny you to be there for whatever reason, you may have to deal whit all kinda creatures and characters or settings created by you or others aware of they being your or theirs or not aware who's creations of mind they be.

In non-lucid and many lucid you stay in your own sphere of creation. There may be intruders or visits but might be rare I say. It's your sphere and you can control it how you like if you realize it. Then there is a "outer" dream world to travel. Mostly it's a collaborative of everyone participating. You can make permanent changes if you so intend and put energy to it. Though you have to consciously be at some dream location whatever it might be.

The last is the Astral. I would say I have no experience whit it yet. So I won't say more than that about it.
My dream share is really lacking also, it's mostly taken from accounts I've come across of other people I've interacted whit over at other forums saying and writing about their own dreams.

---------------------
Back to my dreams... I must say now a days I have many re-runs of dreams I've had years past. There are these story line dreams also, which continue from dream to dream.

Well more to lucid dreams...
Which to pick...

Most recent was this morning... I meet whit one of my older sisters and I was sitting whit her at a table. I had my laptop in front of me. She was sitting across to the side of the table doing and being concentrated to some task she was at. I didn't pay much attention to what she was doing but it seemed to take much of her focus.
I mingled whit her shortly but she seemed to much distracted I saw. I pick up some image website on my laptop on the table and then try to get my sister come over and have a look. She seems to ignore me as she is occupied to whatever she does. She is not even looking my direction. I tell her to come over and take a look, pestering her whit my words to grab her attention.
She finally comes over as I really in print whit my voice it's important. She finally comes over to look what I've brought up on the screen... Wait this isn't exactly what I wanted her to see. She barely looks and then goes back to her seat and continues whatever she did. I look at the picture and website. Hmm.. I go back and look. no.. None of these images are what I wanted to show her really. I go to the search box and type in some keyword and press enter. Now some more representative images show up on what I want to show and tell her.

I had in the same said to her that wasn't exactly what I had intended to show her before. Now. now I have the images I want to show you I tell her and try to get her come over again to take a look anew.
She first throws me off whit her telling she is occupied whit other stuff. I look at the screen to make sure it's what I was searching for and then click one thumbnail to show the larger image. At the same I managed to get my sister to come over again. Finally I can tell her what I wanted whit this.
The image is loading on the screen and she come about and she takes a look at it and say this is what I wanted her to see.

She takes a quick glance at it and I take another image up and it starts to show up. I wanted her to know about this. She takes a quick glance again at the image and then looks shortly at me before going back to her seat...
She seems more listen ready now. She isn't into what she did before all to much. I see this is my chance to tell her.
I bring up the topic I had in mind and try to engage her into it. She still seems a bit not "ready" or registered what I have shown and said. I say it loud and clearly this time and then state and continue. She suddenly reacts and gets my attention now. Seems she finally listened to what I had to say. She is concerned about what I said. I reassure her and try to calm her that there isn't that much to worry about. Even though it's a bit off a sensitive subject.
I've have said what I wanted. I want to give her time to think about it I think.

Next my sisters daughter comes about into the kitchen I was sitting in whit her mum. She just came home whit her dad from somewhere. Seems I'm visiting my sister at her place.(though the house is no way close to the house they live in, looks more like my house?)
She is eager to tell about she has been doing. She is cheerful and happy about it. I greet her and talk a little bit whit her about her new adventures. I see her dad come in. We take a glimpse at each other. He talks about where they had been also, giving in some details extra. My sister and him talk a bit.
I get up from my seat and then head out from the kitchen. I say I'm going to check up on her so she doesn't do anything bad.

I meet her as she is running about. She is really playful and in a good mood. I head for the toilet for a moment I had some unknown business there.
Kamikaze is offline   Reply With Quote