View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 06:39 PM   #54
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Holstein Farmers Market - Canada's First Galactic Market!

Well, I have been at it all week working hard going as fast as I can. Making things for next year and trying to stay focused. I have talked to one person about this business idea and might be able to help them get a small market store operation started in the city. There is growing awareness of the importance of growing our own food. I see a need. I have some ideas as to the solutions of how to work with the already existing local food network to grow and become stronger where we will be able to exceed the food needs. Right in our own back yard. Well at this point in time...November 2009 I am working very hard to see what I can do to make this happen. I have personally funded this venture from my own stash of cash from a previously full time job at a machine shop. Anyway my ideas flow like a river but the cash flow needed to grow must come from an outside source.

I got numbers! I got spreadsheets! I got market magic! So again I give a shout out to any real world business person who wants to get involved and have fun I got a kick ass idea that's sure to be kind of a big deal! Anyway. I'm just floating along as usual. Its about all i can do with 40 bucks to my name! The rest of my funds are tied up in the loop of all the other markets that I have been attending this fall with own market products just to keep it all moving until I find someone who has some of that money stuff and wants to play the game of SHOW AND PROVE! Help me turn the heat up! Its getting cold out this winter!

So for real?? Anyone out there who wants to invest or buy in or however that business stuff works get a hold of me. Make me a deal! I don't even like money... oh this crazy planet earth. Who wants to invest in the plan and help make it a success!!!

So long story short. Im still just winging it. 2010 - 3RD SEASON!!! MARKET MARKET MARKET!!! THREE TIMES AS AWESOME!!!

TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW
HOLSTEIN FARMERS MARKET
CANADA'S FIRST GALACTIC MARKET
FRIENDLY VISITORS FROM ALL NATIONS AND PLANETS WELCOME!
SAUCER PARKING AVAILABLE

Last edited by JesterTerrestrial; 11-16-2009 at 09:50 PM.
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote