View Single Post
Old 12-09-2008, 02:26 AM   #6
suterlaben
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Revelations of an Elite Family Insider

No, I haven't really tried to find those. I believe that H_H stated that both the 1999 and 2003 discourses had been removed because they were causing too much controversy within the communities that they were given too. I can understand that. Much the same happened in 2005 and in this recent case as well. H_H also said that the information in these cases were flawed at times because those who were giving it were not in possession of the "bigger picture." He said it wouldn't be right to direct us there now, since more accurate and up-to-date information is available. Again, makes sense to me.

What I find interesting is how in every instance these messengers appear, speak in a very specific fashion (which is very similar in each case and suggests that they operate from a unified philosophy), then they leave. If this were a hoax, you'd think that someone would have admitted it by now. Also, it's been occurring periodically within the "conspiracy" community for almost 10 years now. That's some serious dedication, if these are merely hoaxes.

For those who have not seen it, here is a link to the collated topic from ATS, the discourse given by the one who called himself Hidden_Hand:

http://home.comcast.net/~readingnews/Hidden_Hand.html

I hope something like this occurs again soon. And like you Koyaanisqatsi, I was not put off by this information. Instead, I feel somewhat enlightened.

I wonder if more people within this community will catch on to these "revelations," perhaps enough just didn't see it. It is sensitive, though. I have a feeling that as further events unfold in the next few years, more and more people will begin to give a fairer assessment of the information given by Insider and Hidden_Hand, as well as whoever may follow them.

Time will tell.
suterlaben is offline   Reply With Quote