View Single Post
Old 12-05-2008, 04:19 AM   #281
Relayer
Avalon Senior Member

Post Hello Ground Crew Members

Hello to ALL Melbourne/Victoria Ground Crew members

This is Relayer, aka DarkMatter, aka Johnno.
I sincerely apologize for my long absence on the Forum. I have had some major personal issues that needed to be resolved before I was ready to return. There are some members, that I will not mention, that know of the true nature of my absence. This is an issue I will not go into, so please don't ask.
I am very sorry to anyone who tried to contact me during my hiatus. I was not deliberately ignoring you, I was just not ready to contend with anyone at the time.
Also, many thanks for all the well wishes from most of you, I sincerely appreciate all the encouragement you gave me. This will not be forgotten.
Things have been very tough for me, but I feel that I'm ready to make my mark in this Forum once again. Therefore...
I propose a meeting to be held at my place on Sunday the 14th of December at 1:00pm, to which everyone is more than welcome to attend. I sincerely hope to see you all again, plus I look forward to seeing new members showing their faces and members that haven't yet attended a meeting.
This meeting is not restricted to members only, your more than welcome to bring partners friends and/or relatives whom you feel will benefit from all the input and information, and very importantly, as well as any information you would like to share about yourself, your fears, information you have researched etc.
This meeting will not only be for getting down to the nitty gritty, its also a time to socialize and get to know each other.
Food and drink will be provided. Anyone not wanting to drive but are willing to catch a train, I can pick you up from St Albans station, just let me know.
The gap between the last meeting has been too long, and this next one will be a bit of a catch up.
I strongly urge everyone to attend, this is not only for our benefit, but yours as well.
I also request you RSVP by posting in here as soon as possible. I realize that this is very short notice, but as Peace2all has already mentioned, a meeting would be ideal before the Christmas break.
Those interested in coming, please PM me for the location details.
Please don't disappoint by not attending.
Take care all and I'm very much glad to be back with the Melbourne/Victoria Ground Crew.
Best regards and peace from,
Johnno
Relayer

Last edited by Relayer; 12-05-2008 at 08:38 AM.
Relayer is offline   Reply With Quote