View Single Post
Old 12-01-2008, 08:59 PM   #20
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Nine Arctic Nukes Exploded in Eighteen Hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathyT View Post
What part of "is it true" do you want confirmation on?

That there was something recorded on seismographs? Or that they were nucleur bombs?

The first part IS CONFIRMED.
They are on the USGeological Survey maps here:
http://neic.usgs.gov/neis/qed/

Just scroll down to the dates of 11/18 and 11/17 and you'll see ALL nine recorded events. Exact same times, but the magnitude readings are just a wee different, which could be an aspect of coming from different seismographs

I don't know how Zuerrnnovahh-Starr Livingstone would know they were nuclear bombs. I don't know how that can be verified.

It's not uncommon to have a group of smaller earthquakes in the 2.0 and 3. magnitude along fault lines... I know, I live on top of one... but the 4.0+ and 5.0+ magnitudes all at once, that is NOT common. Nor is that area in the Artic a fault line, to my knowledge.

Do I suspect they were inititiated by mankind? Because it's not a normal fault line, and those magnitudes in a pattern are not normal, I kind of think so, YES.

Now, to a "reason". I suppose it could be going after oil. Another theory is that it could be connected to the entrance at the north pole to a hollow earth. It could be a "inner-earth" vs. a "outer-earth" war event. I've been searching for months to find good aerial photos of both poles, and I think our governments don't want us to know what is at the poles. Those nucleur blasts could be an attempt to "close off" the pole openings... to seal them inside. Well... that's one theory.

Kathy T ... I like how you think, I have been looking for pics of the poles for 20 years and the only ones I ever found came from one of 'Norval's post! Someone surely doesn't like posting pics of the poles and when they do post are they 'smudged'?
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote