View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 09:54 PM   #1
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member

Default Conversation With Future Self

Hello All,

I have been doing some prep work on experiencing alternate dimensions. I have memories of a previous 4D/5D existence that have been solidifying and helping me to think about and prepare for the future. Some of this I experience through meditation and others through dreams.

I have done quite a bit of training with the Orin and Daben material (although not so much lately). One of the parts of the training is to connect you with your future self.

Last week, I received a vision from my future self of where I would be in about 10 years. Last year, I was very concerned about surviving the upcoming events in physical form. More recently, I have become much more relaxed and positive and am looking to go beyond those to re-create a new society and possibly teach others to the extent I can.

Anyways, a few days ago while I was meditating, I was contacted by my future self. I started out a little skeptical but realized it was my energy and my consciousness although it was a part of me I don't readily have access to. I asked a few questions about myself and had a brief conversation, but was reluctant to paricipate too much.

I'm curious. Has anyone else had anything like this happen? If you were me, what would you ask?

--sjkted
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote