Thread: Sirius strobing
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010, 03:45 AM   #6
onawah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Sirius strobing

I just saw an amazing video by the young physicist Nassim Haramein beginning at
http://www.google.com/search?q=nassi...ient=firefox-a
It's in 2 parts and 8 hours long, but fascinating.
He shows images of the sun pulsing, among other things. Don't know if this is related to strobing, but could be.
He also showed images of a huge comet-like object twice as large as Jupiter entering into Mercury's orbit, circling the Sun and exiting at top speed, followed by another large body soon after, which happened a few years ago. He thinks it was Nibiru. This was the most amazing thing I've seen in a long time!
I don't know why I haven't heard of this guy before. His demeanor is like that of a typical Indigo, not intellectually dry or egocentric like many scientists, actually very unassuming and entertaining . Everything he said seemed to make sense. He answered many questions about Physics, the Mayan Calendar, ancient civilizations, etc. and has put together a Unified Field Theory which was up for peer review at the time of the video, though I don't know how it went. (If it was correct, no doubt it was trashed by the mainstream physicists...)
The date on the video is 2003, but I don't know if that's when the video was posted or how long it's been online.
If anyone knows more about this, please post here. Thanks.
I would like to hear Kerry and Bill's take on Nassim.
onawah is offline   Reply With Quote